• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre
what the **** is this

I'd say something awesome. This is one of the best riffs off spring fashion I've seen in a while. No, I don't dress this way, and don't want to either. Doesn't stop me from appreciating the look though.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
what the **** is this
Originally Posted by grundletaint
bjork?
hey youre right, i didnt see the swans head at first
If it's too much for you to comprehend then perhaps style is beyond your grasp?. Stick to the mall and you won't have so much trouble understanding anything beyond a logo tee and boot-cut jeans. What's with the sudden influx of fashion phobic simpletons with a bro complex?

hustlenflo22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris.
lets not argue for once...
w1u1ap.jpg
zero maria cornejo tartan layered shirt rick owens tee rick owens shorts rick owens boots ann demeulemeester sling bag

The shorts look very skirt-like...a little too feminine for my taste here, but do as you wish Sorry to disappoint, robbie

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
It becomes more important when you start critiquing other people. It's just sort of difficult to take anyone seriously when they type like some adolescent posting from their brand new blinged out pink Paris Hilton cell. Just trying to give "wEstSidE" some advice.

Your missing the joke, head over to Superfuture, his posts are more fragmented and surreal than the ones here. He's funny as ****.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Rye GB, defender of all things fashion forward.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Chris- Love it. I have a pair of shorts i might try to wear with a pair of boots just for fun one of these days. The bag and plaid piece are nice touches. Kudos. Just ignore the ignorant here. There are too many people who should either stick to MC or just quit pretending and join honestforum. brett- I'm glad to see that henley fits you better than i. I loved it a year or so ago when i was a bit bigger. Your fits have been looking solid lately.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Chris- Love it. I have a pair of shorts i might try to wear with a pair of boots just for fun one of these days. The bag and plaid piece are nice touches. Kudos. Just ignore the ignorant here. There are too many people who should either stick to MC or just quit pretending and join honestforum.

brett- I'm glad to see that henley fits you better than i. I loved it a year or so ago when i was a bit bigger. Your fits have been looking solid lately.

Dude I'm all about the shorts and hitops kickin it old school like freshman basketball. I do the desert boots with them too so get on it pimpin.

hustlenflo22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jerome
I cant seem to make decent pics- *******!!! (but I'd still look the best!)

P3300137.jpg

"Tintin-dog keychain"....or woteva..

While I'd love to just let this drop, it seems that you forgot to let your seeing-eye dog take this picture, maybe help you freshen up a little too before the photo...Jeans I hate, shoes are meh, don't rock caps, I should stop.

Excuse your being offended.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
playing with recent ro and drkshdw purchases

yx001.jpg

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SoCal, I assume you're looking for constructive criticsm.....I don't like it. The shirt is way too long and is draping funny. I can't tell if it's a faux tuck or what. The pants are on some other level. Is the bottom half your snowboard getup? Do you use step in bindings?

Chris.

Reaction score
he certainly has the height to wear the stuff. i think slimmer pants would do the trick!

ps thanks chrono, la guy, rye -- the usuals! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads