• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I introduce to the board: Joey Porsche and his 'Gotti' style...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Ugh I so want a Gotti boy....not even joking here.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willsw

It's not a picture of me and there is a reason why it's my avatar. To be honest, I do have a collection of ironic tee's left that I still wear to the gym or the beach until I wear them through... but at least mine are somewhat clever. I would not wear something that said "Fu*k me I'm a Playboy." I could see that working against me.
teacha.gif

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen floaties in a while...

2284554270_b31a9f94ba.jpg

... how cute. How the hell do those chicken legs hold up all that hair and bling?

How do you look tough after the above picture?

2283766159_9e156ce1a8.jpg

... scary! Wouldn't want to run into the Punjab Guido, Top Guido and his Bottom Guido in an dark alley.

2283766083_0b745f2239_o.jpg

A lick and a kiss to their haters?

CelebrateLife

Reaction score
Ha, these guys make me laugh... but apparently what they're doing is working... maybe I should become a guido! Lol. Besides, these guys don't dress for you men... they dress what they think will make them look cool and help them get laid, pure and simple. That's the same reason most of us are here.

To quote Michael Strahan (who the **** quotes Michael Strahan?): I dress for the ladies, not for the men.... or something along that line.

Kurt

jdtx3302

Reaction score
Hey - I did a quick search and don't think this has been brought up before. there is a website called The Dirty that has all kinds of pictures like this. It started in Scottsdale and over the past few months has spread all over the US. You can kill a few hours looking at these pictures.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CelebrateLife
Ha, these guys make me laugh... but apparently what they're doing is working... maybe I should become a guido! Lol. Besides, these guys don't dress for you men... they dress what they think will make them look cool and help them get laid, pure and simple. That's the same reason most of us are here. To quote Michael Strahan (who the **** quotes Michael Strahan?): I dress for the ladies, not for the men.... or something along that line. Kurt
I would not say most. Most of us who regularly like clothing for what it is and not to help us get laid...

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by craig g
i thought milli vanilli only had 2 members
lol8[1].gif

2283766083_0b745f2239_o.jpg
"Girl you know it's true... ooo, ooo ooo, I love you."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads