• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official STYLEFORUM x DENIMBAR Party! Friday Feb. 8th

COKE CAN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Denimbar
Hatori i already knew about the swap. I am glad she likes them.
we did pour some stiff drinks.
Next party I will make sure some of my chick friends show up raise it up a notch.
BTW I am in NYC right now Fall womens and mens is HOT!!!
Rag and bone ,nice collective, spurr ....so much more is so ******* sick.
Save your pennies boys it will be a good fall.
If I brought a camera I would take pics but you know I dont know how to downlaod them so someone would hav eto do that for me...lol

later.

I'll be in NYC in March. Can't wait.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Ok, so I gotta admit Hitman looks a little intimidating in this photo but he was pretty cool when we were grading the trivia papers :)
Hey everybody nice meeting you guys and nice to see many of you again -- too many people to name, but nice chatting with Brett, Godmother, Mauro, Hitman, Little Hitman, Hattori, Kronik, DS Holmes (too bad our team didn't win the trivia contest, but we sure had a blast looking up the answers on our iPhones, didn't we!), dcg, cldspu, jesse, etc. etc. What a great time and many thanks to Mauro for hosting and to Brett for organizing and to everybody else who was involved. Can't wait for the holiday party!! Godmother:
gmfq5.jpg
Hitman:
photoxfd2.jpg
Little Hitman:
photoou9.jpg
Little Hitman working on the jeans trivia contest:
xxhotouj0.jpg
Hitman consoling Little Hitman for not winning the trivia contest:
photoboyyu1.jpg
Group shot:
xxxphotoyx7.jpg

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Godmother helped me pick out some 5EPs at the party for my girl... she loves 'em! Now if I can only keep her from washing them over the next six months...
attid0ced43ety8.jpg

skunkworks

Reaction score
Badonkadonkalicious

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Little hitman's leather jacket is badass. Where to kop?
laugh.gif

Not sure but Godmother was telling me she's going to make Little Hitman some 5EPs!!

Originally Posted by skunkworks
Badonkadonkalicious

that's how I roll!

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey - I was thinking that it might be cool to have a "Styleforum Swapmeet/fleamarket" .... kinda a real-life version of the buy/sell thread.

Do you think that if we did something like that in the DC area we could get enough people to show?

I'd totally be up for it and I'd bring a lot of stuff!

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
I think Godmother said it was members only, I'm not sure if she was kidding!
tongue.gif

I want one for my son.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Little hitman's leather jacket is badass. Where to kop?
laugh.gif

So was his "Lock up your daughters" t-shirt.
thumbs-up.gif

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Godmother helped me pick out some 5EPs at the party for my girl... she loves 'em! Now if I can only keep her from washing them over the next six months...

attid0ced43ety8.jpg

Jeans look good. My girl saw this post so she wants a pair. Before the party she told me something was seriously wrong with me for buying the awa's and today I caught her studying superdenim in her new nudies and nothing else. She finally understands me. Now I have to support not one, but two denim junkies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member