• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Garfield is awful, but this is hilarious

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No offense to you, but this avant garde pop culture-riffing unjoke **** is vapid and completely unfunny.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you serious? i only watched the first one and it was the stupidest thing ive witnessed in some time. and ive witnessed some pretty stupid things lately.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I thought this was dumb, but the thing with Garfield strips with all the cat thought bubbles erased (making the human look pathetic/insane) was awesome.

poppies

Reaction score
wow, so what kind of stuff do you guys think is funny and also how old are you guys

and no matter what, you gotta admit that garfield is just awful

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was stupid. I cant belive I watched it, any of it. Im 23btw

poppies

Reaction score
wow okay, I didn't notice that there was a huge lolcat thread here.

I absolutely hate that ****, so I guess agree to disagree then?

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 23. I laugh at irony, awkwardness, extreme vulgarity, this, and this photo of a Scottish Fold:.
Lilac_Scottish_Fold.jpg

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I laugh at the slightly unfortunate demises of others.

The Scottish Fold resembles a somewhat large seal.

You like it, the schadenfreude?
laugh.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Please tell me there was some kind of subliminal message or backmasking there somehow.... I can't believe someone would just make those videos of their own accord b/c they thought it was funny

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads