• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sick poker run.

20 hours of poker. 5 hands won. $600 lost.

My bank roll can't handle this.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Word.

I probably have it easier than most though. Just one 20 page paper and 3 final exams.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Word. I probably have it easier than most though. Just one 20 page paper and 3 final exams.
I've got two ~10 pagers and like 5 finals. Ugh.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
French tax on "habitation" and "audiovisual". I pay a tax for living in a dwelling and for using the airwaves to have a radio and for watching TV.

Ungrateful cats who pretend not to remember me after I took care of them for two weeks and gave them the RJ cat's catnip fish.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Karaoke...what sadist invented this infernal device? I went to my friend's b-day house party and everything was fine until they broke out the karaoke machine, and the party took a turn for the worse.

It seriously sounded like a cat being skinned alive.
baldy[1].gif

Jon.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Karaoke...what sadist invented this infernal device? I went to my friend's b-day house party and everything was fine until they broke out the karaoke machine, and the party took a turn for the worse. It seriously sounded like a cat being skinned alive.
baldy[1].gif
Jon.

A shame I wasn't there. My rendition of "Change is Gonna Come" always brings down the house, as does a powerful "New York, New York."

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People that not only relist shoes they bought from me using my pictures but copy my complete format and description http://cgi.ebay.com/Alden-Brooks-Bro...QQcmdZViewItem

People that have the ebay name distinctivewear when clearly I (distinctivefootwear) have been around ages longer

Getting charged $40 to have my dogs anal glands expressed

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by distinctive
Getting charged $40 to have my dogs anal glands expressed
Conne will do it free.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was dealing with the commercial attaches office at an embassy, that I won't name. I wanted them to do a service for me, that they do for exporters, and have a set fee for, which I was willing to pay for. they jerk me around for about 6 weeks, and then I had a conference call with them 2 nights ago and they try to get me to withdrawl my request, because they are to ******* busy - so I just went balistic and yelled at them. anyway, called the head of their service in washington yesterday and bitched, and now they are on line again.

but, ****, I hate people who don't want to do their jobs and make you go over their heads.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
first week I have had in a year and a half where I get pissed off at work twice.

I have been trying to get rid of a distributor for more than a year, who is pretty much worthless. I notified him 6 months ago that I was planning on terminating him in Dec, and my boss and CEO were on board with that. every month I have been telling the distributor that I was still planning on terminating him in dec.

now that the time has come to pull the trigger, my CEO doesn't want to, for sentimental reasons, because they go way back together. so, not only can't I get more results out of the territory, I end up looking like a *****.

I could use a drink......

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Petty gripes, but still...

Is it really any harder to put dishes into the dishwasher IN ROWS rather than completely randomly, thus using the same amount of energy/time/soap to clean half the dishes and leaving the rest on the counter? P.s. none of the crap on the counter or even in the DW is my mess (although it all belongs to me), but I'd like to use some of the dishes.

Why are your headlights aimed straight at the back of my head? My car isn't really that low. Did you know they can be aimed? Probably not, because you couldn't find your ass with both hands. If you can clearly see my hair, your headlights suck and I want to put them out with a rock hammer. Especially if they are bright ass blue HID or, better, fake HID. Hey KrautReis boy, ever notice that real cars that come with good HIDs don't have bright purple lights? That's because it doesn't help you see. It just blinds other people. If I were a cop I would impound your car, throw your cell phone into traffic and make you walk home.

And you, why are you driving around with one headlight? The people at Schuck's will put a new bulb in for you for free if you buy it, and places like Midas charge like 3 bucks for the service and know which one to use, etc. There's no excuse. Sell some of your crack supply or don't buy that third $5 coffee and get your damn lights fixed. Those of you in a BMW or another car with a computer are even more guilty because since the 90s it tells you when a light is out.

You on the bicycle, there's a 90% chance I hate you being there. You take no responsibility for your life and make mine more stressful. If you have lights and gear and stay out of my way and follow rules, disregard this. If not, find the nearest ditch and aim for it at full speed.

Does your car come with a turn signal? Mine did, pretty cool huh?

Etc., etc. standard, boring crap but anyway, I feel a bit better.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Petty gripes, but still...

Why are your headlights aimed straight at the back of my head? My car isn't really that low. Did you know they can be aimed? Probably not, because you couldn't find your ass with both hands. If you can clearly see my hair, your headlights suck and I want to put them out with a rock hammer. Especially if they are bright ass blue HID or, better, fake HID. Hey KrautReis boy, ever notice that real cars that come with good HIDs don't have bright purple lights? That's because it doesn't help you see. It just blinds other people. If I were a cop I would impound your car, throw your cell phone into traffic and make you walk home.

Etc., etc. standard, boring crap but anyway, I feel a bit better.

How does one aim one's headlights?
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads