• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Black Louis Vuitton Millionaires BRAND NEW

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Believe it or not, this model of glasses--worn by Pharrell Williams, I believe--is very desirable.

They were actually designed by him and yes, they are hard to come by. they are not my style but LV isn't too worried about what I or other forum denizens think about their wares, they don't seem to have trouble selling stuff even without our approval
wink.gif

rscully5000

Reaction score
Wow. For those who posted negative comments I realize that you are ignorant to certain facts. It is really too much for me to try and explain how wrong you are.

I was referred to this board but it seems that for a style forum you guys seem to know very little.

I got two pair because I signed up for the waiting list and waited. This is a capitalistic society so if you must know I am selling one and keeping one.

Anyone who has a problem with that notion can please go to hell.

These sunglasses are designed by Pharrell of the Neptunes, Nigo of Bathing Ape and Marc Jacobs of Louis Vuitton.
These sunglasses retailed for $1050 USD without taxes.
I am only selling on pair. Yes I have more than one pair.
They are BRAND NEW.
Louis Vuitton good when brand new do not go down in value in fact the go UP in value.
These sunglasses have been sold for OVER $3000 USD. Pls search the web and find out.
I am not a scammer paypal is used for your protection!

Authenticity is guaranteed and there is no need to ask.

rscully5000

Reaction score
Also they are not available to the general public so they will not be on the eluxury site.

The people who posted with their negative comments are commoners please ignore my selling thread in the future you have nothing to offer.

You jealous animals.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rscully5000
I was referred to this board but it seems that for a style forum you guys seem to know very little.
There's nothing stylish about those sunglasses. Sorry.

rscully5000

Reaction score
Thank you all for ensuring that my sunglasses will NOT be sold here.
It is great to see how filled with hate the members of this forum seem to be.

If you are not interested why post in this thread.

You are obviously not my target buyer.

The target buyer is someone who knows about these very rare pair of sunglasses who for whatever reason missed getting them.

The are called "MILLIONAIRES"

Nuff said.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

jealous animals.

That would make an awesome brand name "jealous animals" or maybe even a band.

I do have to admit to being surprised that people who you are calling "commoners" and telling them to go to hell aren't stepping up to the plate to buy these from you. Also why the hell would they question authenticity when we all know that the everything on the internet is exactly what it seems. Like, I'm sure that in real life you are a tall, strapping, ass kicking of a man who reguarly tells strangers to go to hell with no repurcussions.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The are called "MILLIONAIRES"

Nuff said.

see, this is what I'm talking about, you're so badass, so cool. I bet you wear millionaires, right? yeah. fresh. This right here is exactly why i want to hang with you, I could be like your sidekick or whatever, your wingman, and when people try to talk to you I'll be like, "back off from rscully, he'll address you when he chooses to so STEP".

pretty please?

rscully5000

Reaction score
I have posted tagged pics.
I will include my original sales receipt.
Pls do your research before posting.

Please going forward no negative comments.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please going forward no negative comments.

Yeah guys, you heard rscully, so check yourselves and No negative comments. You don't want to go there.

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
see, this is what I'm talking about, you're so badass, so cool. I bet you wear millionaires, right? yeah. fresh. This right here is exactly why i want to hang with you, I could be like your sidekick or whatever, your wingman, and when people try to talk to you I'll be like, "back off from rscully, he'll address you when he chooses to so STEP".

pretty please?

crackup[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads