• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halifamous
Nothing special. But you look good.

I mean, I wouldn't look twice, but the proportions are right and the pieces are nice.

Dick thing to say... there's nothing wrong with his outfit that would lead someone to not look twice.

topik

Reaction score
Halifamous - Thanks, I think.
smile.gif

stylish - I wish I was knowledgeable enough to recommend a tailor for you. Hopefully someone else can help you out. Thanks for the compliment of the fit on the jeans. I'm finally happy with them now that I've had the bootcut removed.

cldpsu - I don't think it was a dick thing to say. He paid me compliments on several things, that doesn't change the fact that the outfit is relatively boring.

In other news, I need to figure out how to NOT make a dumb face every time I take a picture!

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by topik
Halifamous - Thanks, I think.
smile.gif

stylish - I wish I was knowledgeable enough to recommend a tailor for you. Hopefully someone else can help you out. Thanks for the compliment of the fit on the jeans. I'm finally happy with them now that I've had the bootcut removed.

cldpsu - I don't think it was a dick thing to say. He paid me compliments on several things, that doesn't change the fact that the outfit is relatively boring.

In other news, I need to figure out how to NOT make a dumb face every time I take a picture!

it's all relative and depends on an individual's definition of boring. Perhaps boring to some ridiculous hipster kid but not boring to someone who likes plain t's and denim.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Realized I should have worn Jil as an homage to the watch:

Paul Smith lavender/pink/brown seersucker jacket
Marc Jacobs Collection light lilac s/s shirt
Louis Vuitton dark indigo Fleur jeans
Marc Jacobs Collection pewter snakeskin belt
Ferragamo black lace ups (Reporter style I think or Meeting)
Glashutte PanoReserve

psmith001.jpg

psmith002.jpg
psmith003.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Yeah, so, a few days worth of accumulated WAYW posts, between my laziness and the server's temper tantrum....

The 15th:
wayw0515.jpg

The 16th:
wayw0516-3.jpg

The 17th:
wayw0517-3.jpg

And today:

Click for jacket zipped all the way up (rain sucks).

Join us in a few days when I look the OTHER way in all my pictures....

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aries
SoCal2NYC, I see you decided on the watch finally, My god that is exquisite. Good job.

Check out the "Watches" thread in the other forum for more pics.

Yesterday:

Yves Saint Laurent safari jacekt with gold saftey pin
Dolce & Gabbana brown white dot shirt
Bottega Veneta viscose scarves
Bottega Veneta moleskin trousers
(shoes not seen) Bottega Veneta plum/white/brown perf spectaors
Louis Vuitton Tambour

y001.jpg

y002.jpg

Aries

Reaction score
Sauce, great pics, particualrly like the 2nd and fourth pics. Don't know how you manage to make the second pic look cool, most would look too thuggish in that outfit, but you pulled it off as usual.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SoCal, beautiful jacket, and how could you leave shoes like that out of the picture?!

Anyway, my SC Union Stars from the Superfuture/Selfedge contest:

51807ahy3.jpg

Bonus ass star shot.
51807bsr5.jpg

Cambion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
The 17th:
wayw0517-3.jpg

I love the fit of that jacket. I've been wanting to try pull off the suit jacket + jeans for a while now, but it never seems to look quite right (jacket always somehow seems too structured / businessy). Would you mind letting me know what brand it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads