• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official GANT Thread***

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any coupon codes for the gant webstore? i thought someone said there was some extra % off sale items a week or so ago...

lfc757

Reaction score
regarding shirt sizing im about 6'0 160lbs slightly athletic build, im small in jcrew(normally) but wondering if i should get a small in gant as well

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a small in both brands. But u mite be pushing it since gant rugger is a little slimmer

Gatsbee

Reaction score
Found a Gant Rugger shirt at Nordstrom Rack today for $30.. that was pretty awesome (and it was the only thing I found.. useless store) Took looking through about 6 racks.. if I see another Ben Sherman shirt I'm going to kill something
ffffuuuu.gif

dinogj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gatsbee
Found a Gant Rugger shirt at Nordstrom Rack today for $30.. that was pretty awesome (and it was the only thing I found.. useless store)

Took looking through about 6 racks.. if I see another Ben Sherman shirt I'm going to kill something
ffffuuuu.gif

Dont knock the rack bro, I found a Rugger slub crewneck sweater on deep discount for 25 bucks the other day.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dinogj
Dont knock the rack bro, I found a Rugger slub crewneck sweater on deep discount for 25 bucks the other day.

It's the definition of hit or miss.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Big fan of the shirt I bought from Gilt last week. Best fit OTR I've found yet. I'll probably get darts added, but I do that to almost every shirt.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dinogj

Nordy rack is all about dem shoes. They have a shoe goldmine

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Managed to snag some pics

Rugger (knits)

photo9a.jpg

photo6a.jpg

MB

photo11a.jpg

Like the quilt detailing on the rugby top, but don't know if I wear it.

poonjerelli

Reaction score
Ridiculously psyched for Gant Rugger FW2011. I think I've fallen in love with that unlined herringbone letterman jacket.

Too bad it's 1000 bucks.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reedobandito
Nordy rack is all about dem shoes. They have a shoe goldmine

Depends on location. The flagship Rack in CA is ok for men's. Long Beach is comically bad.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads