• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Buy 10+ socks at Happy Socks get order half off. Stock is going fast. And the socks are awesome, it always gets me complements from women.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
lol Buy 3 get 1 free at Blackbird

In-store only, too, isn't it?

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
Buy 10+ socks at Happy Socks get order half off. Stock is going fast. And the socks are awesome, it always gets me complements from women.

Happy socks are garbage.. I hardly wear mine and 4/10 pair have small holes starting at the seams.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by habitant
Happy socks are garbage.. I hardly wear mine and 4/10 pair of small holes starting at the seams.

I disagree. I wear mine all of the time. They stay up better than any other socks I have, including socks that literally cost 10x as much, and they hold up to wear.

thatguymj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I disagree. I wear mine all of the time. They stay up better than any other socks I have, including socks that literally cost 10x as much, and they hold up to wear.

+1. Love my happy socks and think they are very well made and seem to last longer than most other socks I wear.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nice. thanks

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not really feeling the interface. is there a way to search by size? it looks like they only have a handful of mens socks available EDIT - click on "combed cotton." clicking on "men's selection" is a dead end.
ffffuuuu.gif
largest size available is M/L = 7-11.5. Im a 12

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
not really feeling the interface. is there a way to search by size? it looks like they only have a handful of mens socks available EDIT - click on "combed cotton." clicking on "men's selection" is a dead end.
ffffuuuu.gif
largest size available is M/L = 7-11.5. Im a 12

According to their size chart it's 8-12 for US men. US M\t4½-7½\t8-12 I'm a 12 and the Large work fine for me. I believe they changed the sizing (from S M L to S/M and M/L) but you should be good if not they have pretty good service. In fact when I reported to them that one of my socks came with a hole near the seam they issued me a 20% (or was it 15?) coupon to use on my next purchase. I've been pleased with the socks I got from them.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a 12 and the Large work fine for me. I believe they changed the sizing (from S M L to S/M and M/L) but you should be good if not they have pretty good service. In fact when I reported to them that one of my socks came with a hole near the seam they issued me a 20% (or was it 15?) coupon to use on my next purchase. I've been pleased with the socks I got from them.
fistbump.gif
thanks man

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy

Paul Smith socks FTW.

chiggah

Reaction score
Should I go for S/M or M/L if Im a true US 9-9.5 ? Toe to feet length about 10.5"

According to their size chart it's 8-12 for US men. US M\t4½-7½\t8-12

I'm a 12 and the Large work fine for me. I believe they changed the sizing (from S M L to S/M and M/L) but you should be good if not they have pretty good service. In fact when I reported to them that one of my socks came with a hole near the seam they issued me a 20% (or was it 15?) coupon to use on my next purchase. I've been pleased with the socks I got from them.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Current and coming sales: TBS (Monday 9-CEST/7-PST) 4Horsemen AlohaRag Alwaysnever Antomioli APC Barney's Blackbird Blanc&Noir BlueOwl Brigade C'H'C'M' Coggles.com Frances May Gravitypope (20% off) Happy Socks Hunting&Collecting LVR Lyle&Scott MAAS & Stacks (Up to 30%) Maison Martin Margiela e-boutique Mrporter NeedSupply (Free shipping) Norse Store Okini OC Paul Smith Project No.8 (Up to 35%) Roden Gray Stel's (40% off) TheCorner UNIONMADE WrongWeather Yoox URL http://www.endclothing.co.uk/sale http://www.layerslondon.com/ (50% off) http://www.oipolloi.com/ (Up to 70%) http://www.finisterreuk.com/technica...parel/mens.php http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.com/products http://jonathanandolivia.com/home.php (Up to 50%) Missing any? i cant cop anything but its always nice to window shop online, and help the community

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads