Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Sales Alert thread - sales, coupon and discount codes

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

Buy 10+ socks at Happy Socks get order half off. Stock is going fast. And the socks are awesome, it always gets me complements from women.

2. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

3. APK

APK Senior member

lol Buy 3 get 1 free at Blackbird

In-store only, too, isn't it?

4. habitant

habitant Senior member

Buy 10+ socks at Happy Socks get order half off. Stock is going fast. And the socks are awesome, it always gets me complements from women.

Happy socks are garbage.. I hardly wear mine and 4/10 pair have small holes starting at the seams.

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Happy socks are garbage.. I hardly wear mine and 4/10 pair of small holes starting at the seams.

I disagree. I wear mine all of the time. They stay up better than any other socks I have, including socks that literally cost 10x as much, and they hold up to wear.

6. thatguymj

thatguymj Senior member

I disagree. I wear mine all of the time. They stay up better than any other socks I have, including socks that literally cost 10x as much, and they hold up to wear.

+1. Love my happy socks and think they are very well made and seem to last longer than most other socks I wear.

7. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

nice. thanks

8. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

not really feeling the interface. is there a way to search by size? it looks like they only have a handful of mens socks available EDIT - click on "combed cotton." clicking on "men's selection" is a dead end. [​IMG] largest size available is M/L = 7-11.5. Im a 12

9. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

not really feeling the interface. is there a way to search by size? it looks like they only have a handful of mens socks available EDIT - click on "combed cotton." clicking on "men's selection" is a dead end. [​IMG] largest size available is M/L = 7-11.5. Im a 12
    According to their size chart it's 8-12 for US men. US M\t4½-7½\t8-12 I'm a 12 and the Large work fine for me. I believe they changed the sizing (from S M L to S/M and M/L) but you should be good if not they have pretty good service. In fact when I reported to them that one of my socks came with a hole near the seam they issued me a 20% (or was it 15?) coupon to use on my next purchase. I've been pleased with the socks I got from them.

10. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

I'm a 12 and the Large work fine for me. I believe they changed the sizing (from S M L to S/M and M/L) but you should be good if not they have pretty good service. In fact when I reported to them that one of my socks came with a hole near the seam they issued me a 20% (or was it 15?) coupon to use on my next purchase. I've been pleased with the socks I got from them.
    [​IMG] thanks man

11. habitant

habitant Senior member

Paul Smith socks FTW.

12. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

Should I go for S/M or M/L if Im a true US 9-9.5 ? Toe to feet length about 10.5"

According to their size chart it's 8-12 for US men. US M\t4½-7½\t8-12

I'm a 12 and the Large work fine for me. I believe they changed the sizing (from S M L to S/M and M/L) but you should be good if not they have pretty good service. In fact when I reported to them that one of my socks came with a hole near the seam they issued me a 20% (or was it 15?) coupon to use on my next purchase. I've been pleased with the socks I got from them.

13. Dope Nixon

Dope Nixon Well-Known Member

Lyle and Scott, 25 to 50% off most stuff, plus and additional 50% off Polo and T Shirts until Monday

14. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Current and coming sales: TBS (Monday 9-CEST/7-PST) 4Horsemen AlohaRag Alwaysnever Antomioli APC Barney's Blackbird Blanc&Noir BlueOwl Brigade C'H'C'M' Coggles.com Frances May Gravitypope (20% off) Happy Socks Hunting&Collecting LVR Lyle&Scott MAAS & Stacks (Up to 30%) Maison Martin Margiela e-boutique Mrporter NeedSupply (Free shipping) Norse Store Okini OC Paul Smith Project No.8 (Up to 35%) Roden Gray Stel's (40% off) TheCorner UNIONMADE WrongWeather Yoox URL http://www.endclothing.co.uk/sale http://www.layerslondon.com/ (50% off) http://www.oipolloi.com/ (Up to 70%) http://www.finisterreuk.com/technica...parel/mens.php http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.com/products http://jonathanandolivia.com/home.php (Up to 50%) Missing any? i cant cop anything but its always nice to window shop online, and help the community

15. chiggah

chiggah Senior member