• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to Go Through $40 Billion

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I read the entire article yesterday and am still shaking my head. It's so obscene it's beyond anything imagineable.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wish I didnt read the entire article.
frown.gif

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think the yonger Prince blew through $14bn and not $40bn.

Disgusting either way.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to point out that before this Article came out many of us still respected RSS. A hack profile piece shouldn't defame his character.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley
I think the yonger Prince blew through $14bn and not $40bn. Disgusting either way.
+1. epic

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question is,what would you do to go through $40 billion?

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
crazy stuff... After a certain time, I'd get bored spending that much money.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex

They focused on cars, property, jewelry, clothes, and women.

Im with them.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
That harem thing is definitely up there I'd give half to Cancer research and I like the idea of helicopter drops of $100 bills over cities Totally get those Japanese toilets that squirt water and air dry you off Daily massage Probably get my teeth whitened

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
With a country their size, that much money could literally turn around the entire country.

Just think about dropping in $40B, the effects you could have on - education, healthcare, infrastructure, military, all sorts of advancements through research. I'm not that up on the costs of government level stuff, but couldn't that basically put their entire nation 5-10 years forward or something?

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
That harem thing is definitely up there

I'd give half to Cancer research and I like the idea of helicopter drops of $100 bills over cities

Totally get those Japanese toilets that squirt water and air dry you off

Daily massage

Probably get my teeth whitened

A friend of mine has his favorite masseuse from the ritz carlton come to his house to give him a deep tissue massage every weekday. He swears that is all she's doing...

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How would I go through $40 Billion? Hmm, I'd buy about $ 100 million in real estate (it's cheap now) and land w/ good access to water and also stash/invest another $ 100 million. That should do it for me, my children, gran children and great grand children... I'd buy a whole lot of shoes, matter of fact I'd go to Allen Edmonds and have they make 10 different pairs of Moras for me ...
satisfied.gif
The rest, I endow a ******* huge foundation and fund: 1. education and art 2. vaccines and water for the third world 3. Cancer and other diseases research even though I like the harem idea, I'm married and don't have a prenup so that I don't think my wife would go for it ... oh and I make sure River Plate (best team in world soccer history) gets the best team money can buy...
eh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads