• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Swan Song
Got mine from a BB outlet at $432 including tax, shipped to my local Retail BB so I can use about $300 in Rewards Cards.
smile.gif

wait, you got the C&J Cordo Boot for $432?!

JPYPSU07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Patek
Don't buy those they are crap. Buy the luxury one in slim or extra slim fit. You will not regret it and will throw out any non-iron shirts you have.

Already have a collection of those. It is nice to be able to pull shirts out of the dryer without the need to iron and have them look just as good.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The cordo boots are coming in today. Im debating whether or not to go straight home or go play poker. Both are in opposite directions of one another

Swan Song

Reaction score
Boots of course. No brainer. Wear them next week to poker night to continue the break-in, and draw the envy of all in attendance.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Swan Song
Boots of course. No brainer. Wear them to poker night to start the break-in, and draw the envy of all in attendance.

ooiy. im wearing my alden nst boots in ravello so im sure ill already be the envy of all
colgate.gif
going home to pick up the boots would be a 1 hour detour
ffffuuuu.gif

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SNLMODLER
What white shirts should I get for work? My brorhwr gas the slim lyxury shirts but aays they are still so big, they are not worth wearing. Should I try the cheaper shirts? What about non iron, are they good?
I buy the luxury shirts in slim and have the store tailor put in darts to make them fit perfectly. Done.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got my cordovan C&J boots earlier today but I am disappointed because they look like they were previous returns and also one shoe bag is missing
frown.gif
. These are small details but ****, the boot retails for $1K. ******* brooks brothers does it again. ****

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
I got my cordovan C&J boots earlier today but I am disappointed because they look like they were previous returns and also one shoe bag is missing
frown.gif
. These are small details but ****, the boot retails for $1K. ******* brooks brothers does it again. ****

Easy, call your local BB store and have them order another pair and then go exchange them. It is not that hard of a fix.

genericman

Reaction score
Do the pearl co suede semi-brogue typically go on sale...I didn't see it on the ad

PipersSon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
frown.gif
. These are small details but ****, the boot retails for $1K.

******* brooks brothers does it again. ****

Hate to hear that dude.

I'm waiting for my pair .
musicboohoo[1].gif

Wolfador

Reaction score
I haven't gotten my catalog yet and I'm leaving town in the morning. Are any pants on sale? I was planning on calling my SA on monday to have everything pulled for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads