• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

QBNCGAR

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I just do not understand the need for this in some people. Do your job. Smile. STFU.

Really folks, it's not hard. I try to understand people but this is one thing I just cannoth fathom. What's the impetus? Boredom? Attention seeking? Some sort of check to see if people care (hint: they don't).

Power trips, more often than not.

Originally Posted by globetrotter
I said to my drama queen " you think that you are a superstar, and that by making a lot of noise people will recognize that. but by making a lot of noise, you are creating a situation where they overlook the good results you bring in, and focus on what a pain ********** you are, it doesn't achieve what you are trying to achieve"

This.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
Power trips, more often than not.

Actually, I would say exactly the inverse is the motivation.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took a girl home last night and we went to bed. Things started to get hot and heavy and she says, "I'm on my period." Well crap, not getting laid tonight. And then this morning there's blood on my 1200 thread count white Egyptian Cotton Sheets.
ffffuuuu.gif

I ran them in the wash with some bleach and it didn't do much good. Blue balls and ruined sheets all in one fell swoop.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
I took a girl home last night and we went to bed. Things started to get hot and heavy and she says, "I'm on my period." Well crap, not getting laid tonight. And then this morning there's blood on my 1200 thread count white Egyptian Cotton Sheets.
ffffuuuu.gif

I ran them in the wash with some bleach and it didn't do much good. Blue balls and ruined sheets all in one fell swoop.

lol that's pretty ******* ******.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
ffffuuuu.gif

It happens. Soak then wash in cold water, it will come out.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you think anything like that would work if I've already ran them through the wash?

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The drier is what you are more worried about. If cold water doesn't work, then Oxi-Clean that ****.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That is gross. Get some new sheets.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
honestly, I hate giving warnings, I find that if it gets to the point where you are giving a warning, you might as well push the guy to quit. I think that this worked out for the best for you

Originally Posted by acidboy
in the end, this is good news. congratulations.

thanks guize

Originally Posted by munchausen
The drier is what you are more worried about. If cold water doesn't work, then Oxi-Clean that ****.

+1

the fact you already washed it doesnt matter too much

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From the "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished" File: So I'm standing at the bar at this local live music place tonight. I order one drink and think I'm probably going home. This young girl at the bar starts talking to me and instantly I know she is completely wasted; like, she-might-hurt-herself wasted. Being the chivalrous guy I am, I become concerned that she's very vulnerable and could be hurt or worse. I motion to the bartender, but they are very busy and they do nothing, other than shrug. Before I know it, she's all over me, trying to kiss me and God knows what else. She keeps saying "if you **** me over, I'll ******* kill you." I keep telling her that's not funny and keep trying to get the bartenders' attention, to no avail. Long story short, eventually the bartenders recognize that this chick is out of it and call the bouncer. By this point, I'm literally holding her up to keep her from falling on the ground. One bartender tells me that she's been there for 3 hours and had 1 drink (clearly something worse than alcohol). The bouncers come and carry her outside. Next thing I know, the cops show up. I wind up on the sidewalk being searched and questioned. He literally was patting down my junk to make sure I didn't have anything in my pockets or whatever. He took my name and number. I went back in the bar (they had my credit card) and the woman bartender told me that she told them I had nothing to do with it other than trying to help. The whole thing still pisses me off, because my name is now in some police report and I wind up on the sidewalk outside the bar being felt up by a cop. And all for nothing more than trying to be chivalrous. I could have left the ***** to fall on her ass, but was trying to not be an asshole.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
THESE are the kind of single guy shenanigans that will make our reality show great!

On the plus side all the valet parking guys in the greater North Dallas area think my new mid-life crisis car is the ****. I had two different valet guys tonight tell me what a great car it was. One got out and told me he was in heaven. I looked over at the white Lambo, the Aston Martin and the high-end Benz parked out front and wondered what he was smoking.

Kinda overboard given that it's 12 years old and has 72,000 miles on it.

...but I sure enjoy driving it.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sucks mark. i once got the sidewalk patdown treatment and it really sucks. no good deed.. alright

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads