• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
really like that fit, NYR - would lose the filson, though, but whatevs

Alexlude

Reaction score
boring, but bored @ work today -- hoodie / jeans / vans

62a-L.jpg
62a-L.jpg

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tween: Really love that blazer. Awesome look.
NewYorkRanger: Great stuff. Nice to see more colour on here. I also feel that your tattoos complete the look.
devil.gif

Snow: Enjoy the summer while it lasts. Also, needs moar sunglasses
smile.gif

reezy

Reaction score
NYR is that the epaulet linen trousers? They look beautiful.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love the relaxed fit, I'd go a little shorter on the pants - does it bother you with the sandals? always hated stepping on the back of my pants with my heels

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow, that fit from today is great ivwri. Definitely my favorite from you. Perfect fit on the shirt and pants, I think the length is great too. This is partly why I need sandals. Very nice.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
^ this is cool.
Originally Posted by Reginald Bartholomew
Jesus **** this is cool. Only caveat: the lack of the NYR facial expression is a minus.
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
really like that fit, NYR - would lose the filson, though, but whatevs
Originally Posted by Ivwri
NewYorkRanger: Great stuff. Nice to see more colour on here. I also feel that your tattoos complete the look.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by reezy
NYR is that the epaulet linen trousers? They look beautiful.
Thanks guys...the pants are Mabitex cotton (light as hell) from a few years ago. RB, maybe the glasses and hat were just hiding it...lol

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love the relaxed fit, I'd go a little shorter on the pants - does it bother you with the sandals? always hated stepping on the back of my pants with my heels
I actually don't mind. I also like the fact that it gives me an excuse to pull them up when navigating some particularly dusty or muddy area, makes me feel opulent. lol

wow, that fit from today is great ivwri. Definitely my favorite from you. Perfect fit on the shirt and pants, I think the length is great too. This is partly why I need sandals. Very nice.
Thanks a lot asobu. Means a lot coming from the Yohji connoisseur himself
worship.gif
Once I complete my wardrobe revamp will be grabbing some Yohji myself to round it off and plan on PM'ing you for advice.
devil.gif

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ivwri
Feel like taking it easy today so dressed to match
smile.gif

lKHZX.jpg

Side shot:

oUjKq.jpg

Pic of me from 2 days ago. Didn't have time to do any posting. Damn I need new trousers!
lpdsT.jpg

I know you've been getting lot's of love lately but I think your look is great. I, and the majority of SF, dislike sandals but honestly I give you props for making them work.

Ascent

Reaction score
I'll echo all the love you have been getting, I thnk it looks even beter in the side shot too as you can see the shirt and pants drape well. It's getting hot now so that looks again really good to wear, keep posting good fits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads