• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywars

Reaction score
Uncontrol may indeed be skinnyfat, but he is still is glamorous as **** and I think he rocks it

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *wally*
this is bad, really bad, my stocky friend

well, everything except the moto jacket which fits you great

what you need is calf implants

i like the jacket and the way it fits you, but the quilting is totally unnecessary

uncontrol=skinnyfat

WWYBYWB

Hataraki_man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bony boy
0dlvS.jpg

rvMml.jpg

Looks good from the front, but what's with the bunching around the back? I think that the jacket should be shorter or the jeans should be more relaxed and looser in the top block (or worn lower). I'd like to see about 8 inches of pants/ shirt between the bottom of the jacket and the bottom of the crotchal area, and it looks like you have half that.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hataraki_man
Looks good from the front, but what's with the bunching around the back? I think that the jacket should be shorter or the jeans should be more relaxed and looser in the top block (or worn lower). I'd like to see about 8 inches of pants/ shirt between the bottom of the jacket and the bottom of the crotchal area, and it looks like you have half that.
This review reads like an autopsy.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
not skinnyfat, otter as long as i'm posting hair sucks. thank god haircut tomorrow. pants and jacket match. fabric detail
Except for the weird shoulder, would totally rock that jacket

kwoyeu

Reaction score
uncontrol do you work at a women's clothing boutique? that looks like the usual spot you take pictures
i like that blazer

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Kit, it's a really stiff fabric (PU mixed cotton) and that's the shoulder I carry my bag on haha. Good catch though, I didn't notice.

also i don't shave or wax my body ... to much upkeep. also note that the bottom button of the shirt looks like it's pulling, but it's just wrinkled at the buttons and i've worn it a few times without pressing or washing it

uncontrol do you work at a women's clothing boutique? that looks like the usual spot you take pictures

My girlfriend works here and I do a bit of marketing work for them on the side, but it's not really my job (especially since my girlfriend gets paid for my work in store credit).

but what i do mind are the enormous flares that are swallowing your shoe

Considering getting them tapered a bit (still flared), going to wait until I get YSL boots and see what it looks like before doing more alterations.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
thanks synth, no one really liked the bottom on that one and frankly I'm sweating to even thinking about 1 third of that fit. agreed the darker boots would be better potentially, we'll see come f/w.

Fit is sick, like you in more trad stuff for sure, would love a fully cloaked out fit.

I would like to see synth in all ervell, jil, schneider and margaret howell.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Scott, I love the top on that one. Maybe darker boots? Trickers?

Barims really makes me want to wear vintage suits! Love the red + tan. Impeccable.

ctk, howbout this one? Ress rike samurai?

LSb7Bl.jpg

blazer is loose textured/distressed cotton, will probably not be tailored.

i am eating my hand. the plant is shamed.

blazer is margiela?

they run so long/loose on me

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *wally*
i would guess that you have at least 27% body fat,

put on another 30 pounds and stop shaving/waxing your body and you indeed can be an otter instead of a twink

Way to give yourself away, dipshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads