• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to buy boot cut with button closure at bottom of leg?

jamie_flea

Reaction score
where can you buy bootcut jeans that have a button closure at bottom of the leg, without them being assless chaps that would require wearing two pairs of jeans?

saw someone wearing a pair and they were cool. they are like how chaps/biker jeans button at bottom but without the gaping hole at the rear of them requiring a second pair of jeans on...

help!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamie_flea
without the gaping hole at the rear of them requiring a second pair of jeans on...

That hole totally does not require a second pair of jeans dude.

jamie_flea

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reginald Bartholomew
That hole totally does not require a second pair of jeans dude.

really?! but wouldn't that just mean i'd have bare ass on show, i tried searching them once and i was unfortunate enough to just get pics of assless jeans:, like

here: http://www.rockytopleather.com/products/jean-cut-denim-chaps.html[/url]

basically its the cut with the buttons at the bottom on a pair of jeans i'm after without the holes at the crotch and rear.

yoyodunno

Reaction score
so you want it without the hole in the crotch/rear? You do realize that breaks the laws of physics, requiring you to create a blackhole the size of albert Einstein's cock.

jamie_flea

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yoyodunno
so you want it without the hole in the crotch/rear? You do realize that breaks the laws of physics, requiring you to create a blackhole the size of albert Einstein's cock.

hahaha, awesome reply

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
I hate to admit this, but i have a friend who has denim jeans like this. he just took a pair of his true religions to a seamstress and had her split the bottom and add snaps.

yes. its as awful as it sounds.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads