• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Raags, fit needs dayton black nubuck service boots to take it to the next level. In case you've been in a coma for two weeks, there is a sale going on.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 123abc123
STFU the both of you, this is getting so ******* ANNOYING
TheKidWhoUsesBlankets.jpg

lol, thats cool that you can make fun of yourself.

Originally Posted by Bm370z
Notwithit, thanks but no thanks for the english lesson. Its pointless and unnecessary you know as well as i do the colloquial nature of the phrase i used. According to your flawed reasoning saying "i could give a ****/**** would be grammatically incorrect, which it could never be since its a colloquial term you derelict.

If you dont appreciate what i have to say, then you can ignore me. Its so juvenile to chime in with these ditzy, mildly insulting remarks, only to turn around and claim youre sick of hearing from me.

If random people would stop chiding me over things that have nothing to do withthem, i could stop defending myself and the entire thread could move forward.

I understand youd like me to be banned for violating your little rank and file, but seeing as ive done nothing but express my own honest opinion, albeit contrary to the herd, i dont really see that happening.

Bottom line, get over it, im sick of having to explain myself to you people i feel like Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting for christ sake.

get em

keep giving me lulz

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Oh Christ it's woodyear. That explains it.

I will never understand why people who get banned from a place try to return under an alias. It's particularly bad among teenagers on forums. Who wants to hang around somewhere they're not welcome?

laugh.gif
I chanced upon a few of your old WAYWT posts -- under a different user name, and a markedly different philosophy. Give this guy a year in the kiln, he'll turn out like the rest.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raags
why u no like claude
Im from Brisbane homie I dont hate Claude but its pretty derivative IMO Just laughing because I can always spot an aussie haha

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
^^ I kinda think it's just that the Supras and the trench don't necessarily work together. Trench + better footwear would be good, and Supras but no trench would also be ok.

I like it overall, though.

edit: I definitely like the AR fit. Are those the leather gauntlets from should I/should't I? If so, I take back my questioning of them.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
face it nn, you'll never be skinny enough

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Oh Christ it's woodyear. That explains it.

I will never understand why people who get banned from a place try to return under an alias. It's particularly bad among teenagers on forums. Who wants to hang around somewhere they're not welcome?

rotflmao.gif
forgot about that guy!

Originally Posted by raags
RV1K6.jpg

Claude Maus Trench
Who Am Eye Merino Wool Tee
DIY Necklace
Tiffany's Ring
Nudie Waxed Jeans
Supra Patent Leather Midtops

feedback/criticism and **** appreciated xo

needs boots, and this is a well put together fit man. good stuff

Originally Posted by Razele
Im from Brisbane homie

I dont hate Claude but its pretty derivative IMO

Just laughing because I can always spot an aussie haha

i own some cm shorts
redface.gif

AR ...that is dope, whats the leather shirt(?)

raags

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
those supras really don't work

Originally Posted by notwithit
^^ I kinda think it's just that the Supras and the trench don't necessarily work together. Trench + better footwear would be good, and Supras but no trench would also be ok.

Originally Posted by snowmanxl
needs boots, and this is a well put together fit man. good stuff

Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
Raags, fit needs dayton black nubuck service boots to take it to the next level. In case you've been in a coma for two weeks, there is a sale going on.

yeah fair call i wasn't entirely sold on them with the trench either.

do you think i'd be better off going for like a cuban heeled sidezip dress boot or something more rugged would suit better? i'm leaning to getting some bespoke cuban heel sidezips in black made, because i'm ******* short at 5'5 and need every inch of height i can get especially if im trying to do that kind of aesthetic...

thanks a lot for the feedback gents, really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Razele
Im from Brisbane homie

I dont hate Claude but its pretty derivative IMO

Just laughing because I can always spot an aussie haha

yeah true that man, i like popping by their store in melbourne because the staff are always cool and some of their new season stuff is fun and cool, although i'd definitely say it's not pushing any boundaries. what local stuff do you like out of curiosity / do you work in the industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads