• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
wtf yall crazy. blue is the best ocbd color. blue ocbd, any sort of jeans (faded, dark, etc), and some sort of boot .;..

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
wtf yall crazy. blue is the best ocbd color. blue ocbd, any sort of jeans (faded, dark, etc), and some sort of boot .;..

******* word (0)

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
yeah, i dont think it would look boring with a nice outerwear piece to compliment it.

toj based ball
white ocbd
faded NFs
beat vans

looks good mike, real good
biggrin.gif

we're on the same wavelength bro. this fit will be mine one day.

Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
The thing is blue is kind of the boring-est color, period. LEC has a lot of overdyes athat have pretty cool colors..

I've realized that LEC fits me like ****. Slim enough through the torso but way too long and the sleeves are like tents. I'm having my light red ocbd hemmed so that I can wear it with the sleeves rolled, but it looks pretty bad otherwise. I've found that LE mainline kids shirts fit me better, but they need darts. Got a blue one, need to pick up a white.

gastarbeider

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
yeah the windbreaker is old and does fit weird. new ss outerwear is on the "want" list.

shoes are dirty vans. really wish I had brought my boots home for spring break, weather has been terrible this week.

why does this shirt get so much hate? Does the plaid just look bad?

the problem with me looking square is that...I am square. I don't have a huge drop because my upper body isn't that muscular. but
I'm a cyclist so I'm not really interested in getting a jacked upper body. I don't think scott has much drop either (could be wrong) and no one generally hates on him for being squareish.

lol8[1].gif

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ataru
UrbanComposition, how tall are you? The 42 on that jacket came as a bit of a surprise, as I thought you were more in the 5'10 5'11 range. Anyway, good fit, but yeah, you could do better with the jeans. Something like LVC 47s or 66s, RRL low straights or something Flathead would be good.

The jacket is crazy slim. I'm normally a 38 or 40. Alas, I'm a squat 5'9"
musicboohoo[1].gif

Thanks for the recommendations; I'm a bit of a jean n00b.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
late to the party but scott looks great, love the NB here (but y'all already knew that)

oh and I'll take a blue OCBD over white any day

don't understimate grey either, I have a few but I have this one steven alan one that is like a brushed cotton/flannel and it might be the most versatile piece in my warddrobe for 3 seasons of the year

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Hahaha best ctk post ever.
Sorry to ruin the joke, I'm guessing people took this as a swipe at scott's height? I was asking in 100% seriousness. If it was laughter at the expense of my obliviousness n/m, carry on

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
scott.m you're a **** head (0)

didn't even see this because you're on ignore, you're god damn right I am.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit

oh and I'll take a blue OCBD over white any day

don't understimate grey either, I have a few but I have this one steven alan one that is like a brushed cotton/flannel and it might be the most versatile piece in my warddrobe for 3 seasons of the year

+1 to both
my blue ocbd and grey club collar get by far the most use of the shirts in my closet.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i need a good light grey ocbd. any recs? i have an awesome WvG dark grey one that i've been wearing al ot

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Sorry to ruin the joke, I'm guessing people took this as a swipe at scott's height? I was asking in 100% seriousness. If it was laughter at the expense of my obliviousness n/m, carry on
This actually makes it way funnier.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
i need a good light grey ocbd. any recs? i have an awesome WvG dark grey one that i've been wearing al ot
If you were a tiny bit bigger I'd suggest to you the Ervell club collar I have in storage from before they started selling the damn things on Gilt for 100 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads