The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asobu

asobu Senior member

i love blue ocbds, but I can't hate on white ones. White shirts are the greatest thing in clothing, next to some nice black wool gabardine pants. speaking of which (ocbds), I haven't really worn denim in ages but I got a sudden urge for some nice blue or white shirts, oversized blazers and some variations of jeans for summer... hmm

2. jslade

jslade Senior member

nonnative is 40% off now[​IMG] might want to add a few more things to the pipeline[​IMG]
    nonnative 40% off? Where? [​IMG]

3. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

4. Teger

Teger Senior member

If you were a tiny bit bigger I'd suggest to you the Ervell club collar I have in storage from before they started selling the damn things on Gilt for 100 bucks.

i can't wear ervells [​IMG] body is too big on a L, but shoulders too small on a M

5. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Light gray OCBD looks like a dirty white OCBD, not that that's necessarily bad

Also blue is boring but boring is best. There are other ways to add interest. Or not.

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

pretty standard shit.
    Yet very topical. Also very well executed.

Unrelated: is there a way to upload pics on here and have the forum auto-resize them to fit? Because a lot of my WAYWT pic quality loss is from re-sizing. Compare what I posted earlier to this: http://imgur.com/gkNhv

The other board I post on, if you post a pic it automatically "thumbnails" it down to fit the page better. Dunno if Vbulletin allows that option. If we're going to a new platform for SF in the soontime it would be good to have that option.

7. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

nonnative 40% off? Where? [​IMG]

ln cc. kop away[​IMG]

8. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Late to the game but:

AR that is fucking awesome. Really like it

Scott solid as always. NBs actually look kinda decent there and I normally hate NBs. I'm gonna bring back asics and onitsuka tigers tho

[​IMG]

9. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

I know I'm in the minority but I really don't get why anyone ever liked tigers.

I think they just look obnoxious and they're such a sleek profile that they just look like little slippers.

gotta have something substantial on my feet! shoes are my anchors that hold me to this earth

10. jslade

jslade Senior member

ln cc. kop away[​IMG]
    Cheers, snowman. [​IMG] I'm checking the ln-cc site and can't seem to find anything from nonnative on sale, though. Is there a coupon code or something?

11. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

shoes are my anchors that hold me to this earth

walking must be a chore.

@g transistor: pic is cool, clothes are average.

12. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

^That ain't me, but if I had 1/4 that much swag that's pretty much all I'd wear anyways.
    I know I'm in the minority but I really don't get why anyone ever liked tigers. I think they just look obnoxious and they're such a sleek profile that they just look like little slippers. gotta have something substantial on my feet! shoes are my anchors that hold me to this earth
    Depends on which Tigers. I have a pair of Tigers that have a NBish profile and another that has a sleeker profile similar to MMM lows. They are super old though, like maybe 5-6 years old. Really the only piece of fashunz from back then then that I still enjoy. Also I wish I had the koppower to grab those green NN boots from LN-CC. [​IMG]

13. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

Yet very topical. Also very well executed. Unrelated: is there a way to upload pics on here and have the forum auto-resize them to fit? Because a lot of my WAYWT pic quality loss is from re-sizing. Compare what I posted earlier to this: http://imgur.com/gkNhv The other board I post on, if you post a pic it automatically "thumbnails" it down to fit the page better. Dunno if Vbulletin allows that option. If we're going to a new platform for SF in the soontime it would be good to have that option.
    Thanks, and in response to your question, It seems to resize mine somewhat..it does tend to butcher the quality a bit. I usually resize to about 20% of the pic on a 6.1mp camera. I think flikr holds the true image quality better than others. Also that jacket is awesome. I wish it were still cold here [​IMG]

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

take smaller pics noobz

15. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Do you resize using imgur or software on your computer? B/c imgur works OK for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.