• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its a tiny polo logo, I don't understand the hate it gets, its literally like half an inch tall. Jeans are APC petite standards and the bag is Bally. Been having a hard time with my squat form, so I do sumo deadlifts and calf raises instead, ******* hate squats.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
Its a tiny polo logo, I don't understand the hate it gets, its literally like half an inch tall. Jeans are APC petite standards and the bag is Bally. Been having a hard time with my squat form, so I do sumo deadlifts and calf raises instead, ******* hate squats.

Are those your actual proportions, or is camera angle?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they look about right. Just a big drop and fairly wide shoulders with tiny legs.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
something about the top half here isn't quite working for me, but I'm having a really hard time putting a finger on it

Easy, it's painted on him. fuji's drapier more drugged out fits look better.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fuji reminds me of
DonkeyKongJR3.gif
but i know he's working on his lower body so i don't want to make fun of him

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
For you (and shellshock
inlove.gif
)...

P1000175.jpg

MMM
W+H
Dior
CP

hi stazy!
thumbs-up.gif

Originally Posted by Stazy
Would you do less drugs?

fuji, this would be advisable

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock

fuji, this would be advisable

Style forum thinks I use more drugs then I do. I've posted about using them a couple of times and I do look drugged out in most of my photos, but that just seems to be my facial expression. Not saying I don't use them, I do occasionally, but I'm not some drugged up marsupial I got into 3 of the best universities in the world for maths, can't do that fucked up on coke all the time.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^
agree w this, although the sweater itself is nice and i cant hate on the lo
remember he's in the uk, where it's nowhere near as ubiquitous

also midship, good stuff
im off my shoe game - what nikes are those?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Fuji looks gross now.
frown.gif

Don't know if this is a comment on my clothes or the fact my bodies changed a lot since I was 112lb. If its my clothes your entitled to your opinion and thats fine, but you can't really say I looked better when I had no muscle mass and no taper. Yeah the jumpers really short, I can't say I like it much. Its a mens jumper I bought for my gf, but she didn't really like it so I wore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads