• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's College Basketball Season Boys

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cotillion
C'mon Washington, you can beat those pesky Tar Heels!!!
Washington had plenty of chances at the end that they squandered. Disappointing.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The difference between how attractive Duke and UM cheerleaders are is palpable.

Cotillion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Washington had plenty of chances at the end that they squandered. Disappointing.

Indeed. Just like Michigan, Michigan really had some chances at the end especially on that very last play, poor decision making cost them.

Im on to root for the final Pac-10 team Arizona over Texas.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
They sure do look impressive.

I actually have Kansas beating them by 3 in the Final, but what do I know...my brackets are shot to hell...6 losses by a total of 14 points....
ffffuuuu.gif

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I don't think Kansas has the guards to win this thing. One of the problems with having a front court as the strength of your team is that its so easy to lose patience working the ball to them in tournament games as soon as you find yourself down 6 or 8 points. You need guards that can score and create their own shots to bail you out of your offensive breakdowns. Kansas has exactly zero of those guards and they're a couple cheap fouls away from having to put their two most productive players on the bench. They also are a very poor free throw shooting team. They're built for the regular season.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Hard to tell, but I guess you're right. I suppose OSU will be favored. UK had great guards last year, and what happened? Perhaps Selby can get hot for one game, but he hasn't played well recently. The Morris twins are for real, but so is Sullinger.

If OSU goes cold like they did in the Big-10 tournament, and also have foul problems.... I think either team is capable, but today OSU is simply on a different level than all the others. Scary. They have of that 'Cuse/Melo feel: a good core (except OSU's is veteran-scary) with that one special player to put them over the top.

But since UCLA is out, and I don't really like OSU-Kansas-UNC, and can't stand Duke-Kentucky-ND-Florida, I would actually love a 'Cuse-UConn Final. Or for SDSU to pull the shocker!

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Duke and Ohio State didn't meet in the semis in a de facto NC game before the winner goes on to beat whoever comes out of the other side of the bracket in a 12-15 point borefest. I'm thinking Notre Dame.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads