• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Drew mentioned totes, but that is only available with an order? e.g. order some shirts = tote. Or can we order totes separately?

CanuckBassist

Reaction score
The tote only comes with certain items, I believe. I only received one with my peacoat, if I remember correctly. Nothing with the moto or chesterfield.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
ah, speaking of (before Uncontrol comes and trolls up another 'would buy, but no blistered lamb' post)

Note that colored leathers other than black incur a $50 charge per jacket for dying zipper taping to match, and can also entail added lead time for that job. All zippers have gunmetal teeth, except black on black, no other choices available.

Available colors on Motos, Double Riders, and Bombers, as of today:

Lamb:
Dark Grey
Medium Grey
Light Grey
Deep Royal (almost navy)
Brown
Black
Whisky
Sand tan (has a tinge of grey in it)
bright red (thinner lambskin)
dark leaf green

Calf:
brown
black

Front Quarter Horse Hide (3-4oz in Moto/DR, 2.5-3oz in Bomber)
brown
burgundy russet

Is there a picture that shows all 3 shades of grey next to each other?

digilypse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wj4
Is there a picture that shows all 3 shades of grey next to each other?

Not yet, we're still waiting for that.

Sorry if this has been covered, I've been trying to keep up with the thread, but are there still plans to put a collar on the moto?

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by digilypse
Not yet, we're still waiting for that.

Sorry if this has been covered, I've been trying to keep up with the thread, but are there still plans to put a collar on the moto?

when you say collar, do you mean smth like..

Tim_Whatley

Reaction score
Dis,
In one of the SW&D forums about accessories I remember you mentioning that you were planning a "mixed wrist pack", still planning that or should I look elsewhere?
also, new leather styles soon?

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we've only seen a handful of fqhh toj stuff in picture form; has any of it been burgundy russet?

jhe0417

Reaction score
Man, that new bag is unbelievably dope. Can't wait to see the rest of the ToJ bag lineup.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think eternaldrake's dr was in burg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Front page post is semi-updated; add colors and shirts to complete
redface.gif

Originally Posted by impolyt_one
2ql51so.jpg

This is the official styleforum thread for Toj, a line of made to order men's outerwear, tailored basics and accessories.

For those not yet familiar, we work with you to ensure a satisfactory fit and can customize measurements, and sometimes material choices.

The ordering process is simple; email [email protected] with the item you're interested in commissioning, and we will send you a swift reply and talk about sizing and material options with you.

Because we make each piece one by one with unique sizing and features, and relative to the order in which they were commissioned, our lead time can be from 3 to around 5 weeks, depending on the item and manufacturing process.

Current availability, January 2011:

1. The Double Rider's jacket, available in black calf, black New Zealand lamb, with all-black YKK Japan zippers, sateen lining: $710 shipped. Women's version available upon enquiry.
2. The Moto jacket, available in black calf or black New Zealand lamb, with all-black YKK Japan zippers, sateen lining: $710 shipped
3. The Bomber jacket, available in black and brown calf, black and brown lamb, and other colors upon request; matching sateen lining and YKK Japan zippers. $710 shipped.
4. The Peacoat, available in a multitude of melton 'highmere' wools, with matching NZ lambskin trim and genuine horn buttons, with sateen lining. A light quilted polyfill insulation is available at an extra charge of $15. From $485 shipped
5. The Toj Winter Varsity, 2010-2011: available in a multitude of body and sleeve color combinations; in highmere with NZ or Italian lambskin sleeves. -discontinued-
6. The Duffle coat; available in a multitude of melton 'highmere' wools, with calfskin and natural horn toggle and button trims throughout, traditional local rope or black cotton cord, and sateen lining. Light quilted polyfill insulation $15 extra. $505 shipped
7. The Chesterfield coat, $485 shipped.
8. The Toj fishtail parka, two layers of melton highmere wool, removable jacket faced in sateen insulation, leather trimmings throughout, sateen grosgrain tape and YKK Japan zipper detail, removable natural fur collar trim, natural horn buttons throughout, handmade leather drawstring stoppers. $550 shipped.
9. The Seabag; brown front quarter horsehide, to carry 3 ways, $415 shipped.

enquiries: [email protected]

w6y13o.jpg

25u2q03.jpg

8xmr7q.jpg

wjapu0.jpg

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just realized, so the seabag is actually horse leather?

if so,that's pretty dope- not something you see everyday.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads