• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

afc345

Reaction score
Was looking for feedback on the sweater, not my feet, thanks.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
take a better picture of the sweater if you want feedback. can't see much but the neck hole looks weird and irregular from what i can see, and i personally do not like reindeer prints. also the sleeves look a bit short.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like how NOBD can come over here, look great, and deservedly receive praise. MOK too.

What happened to that other annoying guy ?

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexonfabric
Thanks, been a fan of yours since you have come over here. Defo going to pick up a decent camera this week...

Thanks. Pretty much any camera is good enough for web shots, even a really cheap compact - the trick is to make sure you stand somewhere well lit.
Originally Posted by Eason
AHmGE.jpg

so how's your hair, aeglus?

Nice duffel.
Originally Posted by ratboy90
dsc1445.jpg

first post here. also just started 'rebooting' myself style-wise so be gentle.
laugh.gif

and my jeans need shortening.

Odd suit jackets rarely work with jeans, a sportscoat would be a better investment, and one a size down from the one you are wearing. If you like the jacket & jeans look have a look at NOBD's posts to see how to do it well. Jeans wise - they look like they were bought pre-distressed (pre-distressed by someone who has only a limited grasp of human physiology). As SnowmanXL said - the jeans are too wide for the boots or the boots are too insubstantial for the jeans.

BTW this may not be gentle, but the aim is to be constructive
smile.gif

Originally Posted by afc345
5447681061_ede99d20c4.jpg

Not strictly WAYTT, but I got this knit which used to belong to my dad. Was a bit too big for me, so i shrinked in the washing machine and now it fits almost perfect. What do you think?

Fit across chest and shoulders looks okay. Can't really see the neck clearly in such a dark photo but it looks odd. If the sleeves are as short as they look, try re-washing it and stretching them a little whilst damp. Pattern does look Norwegian.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
failed to wear this yesterday, but I think that was a good choice. You don't even need outerwear today...
xNmSIl.jpg

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those your bleached 511's? I think i might swaggerjack that idea for summer.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the sweater?

Evil Sushi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Thought this was magician and thought wow he finally stepped his game up and got a swag infusion <3

I take it as a compliment, right?
if so, thanks
laugh.gif

Manofkent: thanks as well

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Are those your bleached 511's? I think i might swaggerjack that idea for summer.

Pretty sure they're Petrov.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads