• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alfred Sargent Handgrade - Pictures

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Groover;4117044 said:
AS MTO

Style: Templar + Medallion
Last: 87F
Colour: Mahogany Burnished.

Ok, these MTO's have been in the works for sometime(several months). The reason for the length of time is due to the changes AS wanted to attempt in order to improve their Handgrade sole. I was not in any rush for them, so I was more than happy to allow Chay to 'express' himself.

The colour, last, medallion were all my choice. The sole is the work of the skilled craftsmen at AS, the changes to the last, the ribbing, the lasting, the finishing are really something else.

Those that follow his blog http://alfred-sargent.blogspot.com/ will have seen a picture of the sole last night. These are my pictures of the shoe itself and some more of the sole/heel.

TEMP10.jpg

Groover,

I am very very jealous. I have been talking with Chay about the new waist, and low and behold, you beat me to it. I will tell you I have a special medallion in the works. I really love the new look. Fantastic--where them in excellent health.

P.S. The new heel is quite elegant as well. AS is really pushing the edges and I am liking the results.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
#2, 17 and 24 are very cock-and-balls so you may want to avoid those.

I think they're more fallopian tubes + uterus, but I see your point.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Groover
AS MTO

Style: Templar + Medallion
Last: 87F
Colour: Mahogany Burnished.

Ok, these MTO's have been in the works for sometime(several months). The reason for the length of time is due to the changes AS wanted to attempt in order to improve their Handgrade sole. I was not in any rush for them, so I was more than happy to allow Chay to 'express' himself.

The colour, last, medallion were all my choice. The sole is the work of the skilled craftsmen at AS, the changes to the last, the ribbing, the lasting, the finishing are really something else.

Those that follow his blog http://alfred-sargent.blogspot.com/ will have seen a picture of the sole last night. These are my pictures of the shoe itself and some more of the sole/heel.

TEMP13.jpg

TEMP12.jpg

TEMP6.jpg

TEMP3.jpg

TEMP8.jpg

TEMP4.jpg

TEMP10.jpg

TEMP15.jpg

TEMP14.jpg

wow these are stunning!

best AS to date it is nice to see some refinement in this and the color is ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Yes, people, the shoes are stunning, but do we have to requote the ENTIRE post with all nine HUGE pictures to say that?

+1 There are pages in threads on this forum consisting of 15 re-quoted pictures with one line of comment -"Wow" or something like that - over and over.

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Yes, people, the shoes are stunning, but do we have to requote the ENTIRE post with all nine HUGE pictures to say that?

Multiple times of course!

I would love to see the complete list of medallions as well.

Curious also how the shell is antiqued.

Groover

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Can I make a polite request for you to edit your replies if you've quoted the pictures and take the pics out, it will make reading the thread easier. Or if a mod is reading, can they do it? Cheers.

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Can I make a polite request for you to edit your replies if you've quoted the pictures and take the pics out, it will make reading the thread easier. Or if a mod is reading, can they do it? Cheers.

Groover these are just fantastic,. I like the way you went for simplicity. Less is more. And the colour!

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Groover-

Were the smaller holes in the medallion Chay's suggestion?

Groover

Reaction score
Originally Posted by alliswell
Groover-

Were the smaller holes in the medallion Chay's suggestion?

Hi,

The medallion is the same as the sample, the hole sizes are no different.

Toemedallions027.jpg

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The medallion is the same as the sample, the hole sizes are no different.

Toemedallions027.jpg

Groover can tell you that Chay can do pretty much anything in terms of medallions. If you want something in particular you should shoot AS an e-mail and Chay will work with you on it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads