• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Community

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrGoodBytes
no it was awesome. its good to see them developing Shirley's character a bit as because she's really been the cast member thats been ignored.

Although what they really need is more Senior Chang.

side note: didn't realize until recently that I went to college with Abed, I thought he was a familiar face.

Eh, be careful what you ask for. I think a little Senor Chang goes a long way. I think he's great, but I only want to see him for 2-3 minutes every other episode. That said, they do need to start advancing his Cunning Smegol plot line.

ebmk3891

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggskip
Eh, be careful what you ask for. I think a little Senor Chang goes a long way. I think he's great, but I only want to see him for 2-3 minutes every other episode.

That said, they do need to start advancing his Cunning Smegol plot line.

I agree. Ken Jeoung's schtick will only last so long so it's better for him to be in smaller doses. I didn't like him in the Hangover (I didn't like the Hangover to begin with). I generally like his stuff, but sometimes it seems overly forced.

BC2012

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggskip
Eh, be careful what you ask for. I think a little Senor Chang goes a long way. I think he's great, but I only want to see him for 2-3 minutes every other episode.

That said, they do need to start advancing his Cunning Smegol plot line.

Agreed. Although his "I am Señor Chang and I'm so ill, this is a warning I can't be killed" boombox blast made me cry with laughter the first time I saw it. I know a kid that has it as one of his ringtones and I laugh every time I hear it.

tricota

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ebmk3891
Yeah that's the biggest thing I'm worried about. It's almost like when Saved By the Bell went to the college years. Hopefully they'll be creative in their thinking.

Originally Posted by Jekyll
4-year community colleges are rare, but they do exist.

Originally Posted by embowafa
Maybe, but I think the point I was trying to make is that this group of friends all starting and ending at the same time would ultimately make less sense than a blanket tent city, or campus-wide paintball apocalypse.

I always just asumed that once they graduated, they would all begin to teach a Greendale...
eh.gif

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BC2012
Agreed. Although his "I am Señor Chang and I'm so ill, this is a warning I can't be killed" boombox blast made me cry with laughter the first time I saw it. I know a kid that has it as one of his ringtones and I laugh every time I hear it.

hahahahaha thanks for reminding me of this.

Also loved him as a snowman. literally stopped the show and laughed for 3 minutes. not sure why?

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night's (1/20) episode was great. The two lines that killed me where when Jeff called Abed "The Brown Jamie Lee Curtis" and when "Theo" replied to the compliment about his sweater by saying that he got it from his father.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Are you avoiding me b/c I'm korean?"

"Your chinese"

"Whats the difference?"

LOL

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great one-liners.

Bring it on bow-wow!

Why does he get a front stinger?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh my God, that was probably the funniest episode I've ever seen! I'm still chuckling about it.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know how D&D works and have never played, so kinda went over my head.

lol @ Abed/Annie reverse sex scene.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I haven't either. Maybe you're just dumb.

No, YOUR dum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads