• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

racknac

Reaction score
cpgreen.jpg

Saw these for $150.

MelonSnapple

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Those are the most boring pants in the entire world.

Indy boot. Chunky, heavily stitched loafers look vaguely orthopedic.

lol what more exciting chinos would you reccomoend

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MMM Rubberized GATs?

Anyone know how the rubberized material wears/creases? CP has shoes with the same (?) rubber type of treatment so any experience with those would be welcome too.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
2 double breasted knit cardigan/jacket/blazer, what do u guys think? I really love them. Should I buy both? 1st Lanvin
98273652.gif
2nd Valentino
valentno.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OG Helmut Lang boots?
2citc6.jpg
These are dress enough for where I work (seriously, people apparently stop caring in the winter..), sole should handle the snow Good price

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
MMM Rubberized GATs? Anyone know how the rubberized material wears/creases? CP has shoes with the same (?) rubber type of treatment so any experience with those would be welcome too.
You should probably ask this in the baller sneaker thread as well. I think Kelvin has both patent leather and rubberized iirc. He said he liked the patents better fwiw lol at ppl letting themselves go in the winter! Nicely nice, that attachment jacket you posted in waywt is great, especially with the Patagonia. What a combo. Anything like that jacket you can recommend?? Thanks

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
There is a lot of baaaaaad OG helmut footwear. Usually it's the sneakers though. If you're trying to find something utilitarian and "who cares what it looks like" I don't know why you'd venture into HL era HL for that, unless you just can't stand not being legit at all times.

skeleton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
You should probably ask this in the baller sneaker thread as well. I think Kelvin has both patent leather and rubberized iirc. He said he liked the patents better fwiw lol at ppl letting themselves go in the winter! Nicely nice, that attachment jacket you posted in waywt is great, especially with the Patagonia. What a combo. Anything like that jacket you can recommend?? Thanks
toj fishtail parka. i know you want it

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahha, not fair!!
height (or lack of it) is a factor for me. drew said it should be fine and someone else said i might look like the penguin and get ****** kicked by batman
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads