• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
What good does that do? Just tie it loose it still retains heat while retaining the ability to break your neck while hollerin at a breezecake as you drive by.

Surprisingly enough, quite a lot. I overheat fairly easily though, so it suits me well.

Hate the "European" knot. DL's latest fit was off because by it. Too uptight and conservative for RO leather.

themidship22

Reaction score
RKD I really like it. Fit is very good, and I like the slight bulkiness of the coat to off set some of the slimmer lines.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Hate the "European" knot. DL's latest fit was off because by it. Too uptight and conservative for RO leather.

^^agreed
but im doing it with a fluffy cashmere scarf, so it doesnt look uptight. Cant have any air flow into your coat at -10 celsius.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
94eb1e92.jpg

keepin warm

uniqlo scarf
RL shawl collar jacket
celtic ****
BB
APC
Grenson Sharp in Kudu

omg WOOO snailrush!
its me, flagbull sitta

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dsc01210u.jpg
dsc01211pv.jpg
dsc012130.jpg
dsc012140.jpg
kva kva combat trousers aka ninja pants. kva combat sneakers these pants are insane. huuuuuuge cargo pockets. pants are 3 quarter with nylon underneath to make it a full pant (3rd pic shoes this) then they have lonnnnng tie strings(1 meter or so) to fasten the nylon part and keep it tight. lots of string in this fit!! uncontrol is going to hate that my WHITE socks are showing
tounge.gif
edit: ideal outerwear would be a toj fishtail!!

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Here is another fit for no one to comment on ...
You always look fine, but, to be fair you post fits like, every day.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
snowman if you redirect 10% of the $$ you spend on clothes to me i will be your stylist and make you look 10x better

bows1 looks nice

Walking Wardrobe

Reaction score
Just to point out the post a couple back was from two days ago, I ain't posted two fit changes in one day, but sorry bout the pose on this one, You'll have to believe me when I say I wasn't trying to squeeze one out on the bathroom floor. Mackintosh Green Mac Asos Tartan Scarf Asos Jeans Red n White stripe Howick socks Clarks Dessert Boots and a Hand Towel
68254_108965935841355_100001838485260_75456_2374170_n.jpg

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Here is another fit for no one to comment on

If you didnt dress like a slightly slimmer, slightly better coordinated version of every single young person on the ******* planet people might comment....

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Surprisingly enough, quite a lot. I overheat fairly easily though, so it suits me well.

I am open to suggestions. criteria are:
(1) Neck must stay warm
(2) DL must not look like idiot (gooood luck).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics