• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffmartin17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JPQ
Thanks!

Tackar. The cuffs are big, but I prefer to keep them as they are over doing surgery and losing the original chain stitch hem.

Blurry Thursday
WAYWRN101202.jpg

Excellent sportcoat - caruso?

geoffmartin17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JPQ
Thanks. Jacket is by WW Chan, not Caruso.

Curse my northwestern location yet again!

This chan stuff is spot on, however, they don't visit anywhere near me

Butler

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
This is a variation on an outfit from early last week. Same coat, trou, and boots. Shirt's cream, square is white and blue.

cream.jpg

creamboots.jpg

creamcloseup.jpg

If I owned a bowler, I'd have been tempted to wear it in jaunty fashion.

Probably for the best I don't own a bowler.

Indeed, especially as according to old Butler rule; "one can not wear a bowler if one make double crease on one (right upper) leg only" !
bigstar[1].gif

spoozy

Reaction score
****** feedback, as Nii would put it.
biggrin.gif
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Nice one, Rob.
Originally Posted by D Yizz
Like.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Very nice, the sc is great. Aaaah, for the outerwear contest...here you go:
291120102717.jpg

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
P1050844.jpg

A smirk! That's progress. It's about halfway between a smile and a "Go ahead; make my day."

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
12-1-1-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

The picture in which you are sitting down reminds me of Luciano Barbera (on Flusser's Dressing the Man). Great clothes and great pics!

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FaggotsAreMods
Judging by the amount of time you must have spent scouring gay Appreciation sites for all the pics you're posting, I really don't think the mods are the ones which are the 'faggots' here...

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RangerP
To KtownGreg:

Would you mind just mentioning your height and weight...

I'm not sure what it is about some of your looks but I get the impression that some of your outfits, although usually well put together, make you look heavier than you really are.

Am I the only one who gets this impression?

I see this in some of my fits as well. This is one of the biggest advantages of posting to this thread. For some reason the process forces me to take a more critical eye.

5'5" around 170, genetically predisposed to have a barrel chest and mid-section. Fighting the latter. Some aspects of my wardrobe are remnants of my pre-SF days. Prior to SF most of my clothes fit poorly. At times I still struggle to find a comfortable look as I am not as svelte as many on SF. For example today's fit.

WAYWT-2-6.jpg

Happy with the top picture as it hides the fullness of the pre-SF Sammy cords. Love 'em but the pleats add too much fabric to the mid creating a bloated mid-section. Luckily I spend most of the day in a lab coat. Gladly, a coat camouflages very nicely.

WAYWT-1-8.jpg

J. Press, AJ vest, J.Crew, Sammy, C&J, vintage 1675 on nato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads