• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
If you just want to try Mozza, you can always get it at Mozza2go and eat in your car or whatever.

I hit 2go last friday around 130 and it was slammmmed. Call it in. pick up, and eat immediately like a boss.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Just lookin out for you bro I think you're misinterpreting my response *leans back with cigar*.

While there are good recs in this thread I think it's important to remember there are crap ones as well as well as who the information is coming from.

It's all good. I guess I just got to try them all.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried apple pan for the first time on Friday, not too impressed. Hickory sauce is kind of garbage.

Next up is the Golden State lamb burger.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Huh?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I tried apple pan for the first time on Friday, not too impressed. Hickory sauce is kind of garbage.

Next up is the Golden State lamb burger.

Apple Pan is like Pie n Burger in Pasadena, they might have been the "best" a long time ago, are still not bad, but they've been overtaken by newer and better joints.

Golden State is my fave LA burger

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, oh. I was like damn, does this dude know some chick I know or something? :p

Yeah I watched it, so excited for the album. I didn't like the movie too much, but the music in it was nice. Can't wait for the full version of All Of The Lights

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that song was one of the highlights. I like the overall mood of the beats, very gritty but still melodical.

The bacon at golden state is perfect.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Golden State is my fave LA burger
I'm going to have to agree with this one so far. I need to make a trip over to Rustic Canyon soon because I hear great things.
l
I probably shouldn't look at stuff like this after having eaten a ham sandwich and baby carrots for lunch :/

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
any opinions of Bazaar......Jose Andreas' spanish joint? Been wanting to try it.

There's a tapas restaurant hidden in old town Claremont called Viva Madrid that we've been going to religiously. amazingly freakin good. One of Whodini's best rec's.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with this one so far. I need to make a trip over to Rustic Canyon soon because I hear great things.
l

and the owner of GState is SF-approved
laugh.gif
as far as his taste in denim that looks damn good ^^ , from Rustic Canyon? altho i'd push the greenery offait

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Rustic Canyon. That's the Niman Ranch Burger.

sharp cheddar, onion fondue, bread and butter pickles, herb remoulade
hand-cut french fries (add fried egg 2.50)

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ pg

hate arugula on burgers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads