• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
vVWLCl.jpg
tinfoil.gif

**** This is soooo good. Synthese you needa buy some more cloak dude. Looks fuckin fantastic. Edit: Are you wearing a tie in that pic? If not you should be and do that military tie tuck thing into the shirt.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
facepalm.gif
you completely missed the point.

He's kinda right though, what the hell kind of parents would be able to afford and be willing to buy their sons CCP?

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I'm serious, I want to ******* FIT BATTLE someone. make polls and **** for who posts a better fit. ANYONE GAME? I'll COME AT YOU BROS WITH THE ILLEST.

Synthese vs Scott vs Snake?

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Would totally battle you if I had a camera.

^Likewise. I need to invest in one.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
He's kinda right though, what the hell kind of parents would be able to afford and be willing to buy their sons CCP?
well, if I recall correctly theres some young malaysian kid on SZ who has like 20+ julius leathers, and ****. People actually were hating on him for a bit at first. This is obviously an extreme case.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Would totally battle you if I had a camera.

man this has to happen. What's that thing about conflict driving all the big technological revolutions? haha anyway, would be sweet.

3 rounds etc etc

Originally Posted by XenoX101

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Computer it's on got a (fixable) virus so I couldn't get it to a USB key before I left for work this morning. Working a 14 hour day today and going away tomorrow (was going to take it but couldnt)

Will have it Tuesdayish? If somebody wants to help if you can take out the background of every pic after kunk (and fuji's pic which was hard to Photoshop) that'd be awesome.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
It's bull ****, Chant is a professor, and minomni does have a job, him and I used to talk a bit back in my goth ninja days.
Haha that's what I figured. Dress normally -> get tenure -> SURPRISE!

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
In

I'm so ******* in for this for this month, I will also be game all of december as I have 2 massive purchases coming up along with some nice small ones.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by + theom
**** This is soooo good. Synthese you needa buy some more cloak dude. Looks fuckin fantastic. Edit: Are you wearing a tie in that pic? If not you should be and do that military tie tuck thing into the shirt.
lol, this is exactly what I'm doing. and I have been on the lookout for more cloak, yes oh and I'll go in, I'll vote for the other 2 tho - there definitely need to be more. I'd be willing to throw 5$ into a paypal pot for charity like PP did, also.

mpcec

Reaction score
Originally Posted by + theom

This is soooo good. Synthese you needa buy some more cloak dude. Looks fuckin fantastic.

Edit: Are you wearing a tie in that pic? If not you should be and do that military tie tuck thing into the shirt.

Really? This fit is terrible, everything about it... I thought it was a joke?

Ideefixee

Reaction score
... How is the fit terrible? Please explain yourself.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
lol, this is exactly what I'm doing.

and I have been on the lookout for more cloak, yes

oh and I'll go in, I'll vote for the other 2 tho - there definitely need to be more. I'd be willing to throw 5$ into a paypal pot for charity like PP did, also.

synth, you should do one of those western bib ties with that fit.
dunno why but that is what i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads