The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpcec

mpcec Senior member

The top and bottom don't go together at all. The sneakers are terrible (zipper, contrast lacing, button snap). The 3/4 pants with leggings but then open skin before the hi top sneakers. Whole thing is a mess. Honestly I find almost everything about it objectionable besides the actual fit of the individual pieces.

I would like to hear what peope think is SO GOOD about this.

2. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

i have mixed feelings about that synthese fit, though the concept is somewhat interesting

3. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

me too

I think it would look cool with high wool socks instead of long johns

4. softy

softy Senior member

5. Ideefixee

Ideefixee Senior member

The top and bottom don't go together at all. The sneakers are terrible (zipper, contrast lacing, button snap). The 3/4 pants with leggings but then open skin before the hi top sneakers. Whole thing is a mess. Honestly I find almost everything about it objectionable besides the actual fit of the individual pieces.

I would like to hear what peope think is SO GOOD about this.

Well a lot of what you just said are stylistic issues, not fit issues. I do agree that some socks would have been nice to see. Also, not a huge fan of the shoes, but I think they work here. I disagree that the blazer is in a mismatch with the pants. But I guess it's just a difference of opinion.

6. mpcec

mpcec Senior member

I meant fit as in outfit, which should have been obvious. What do you think matches about a navy blazer and green(?) 3/4 pants. Also I didn't mean I wanted to see some socks lol.

Anyways Synth you are way better than that shit. Stick to more simplified styling and classic silhouettes until you have your shit more fully together.

7. theom-

theom- Senior member

The top and bottom don't go together at all. The sneakers are terrible (zipper, contrast lacing, button snap). The 3/4 pants with leggings but then open skin before the hi top sneakers. Whole thing is a mess. Honestly I find almost everything about it objectionable besides the actual fit of the individual pieces. I would like to hear what peope think is SO GOOD about this.
    How do the top and bottom not match at all? Works perfectly with the futuristic military vibe going on. Sneaks are perfect with the cloak thing and are definitely some of the more detailed CP sneaks out there. Could work pretty well with boots too, and the before mentioned thick wool socks. EDIT: The pants on my monitor are a brownish color. Would work better if they were gray wool.

8. Ideefixee

Ideefixee Senior member

I meant fit as in outfit, which should have been obvious. What do you think matches about a navy blazer and green(?) 3/4 pants. Also I didn't mean I wanted to see some socks lol.

Anyways Synth you are way better than that shit. Stick to more simplified styling and classic silhouettes until you have your shit more fully together.

I would not say they are that green. They are definitely a more military, subdued green which is a nice juxtaposition against a brighter blue. The chill style of it works, imo.

And what did you mean when you said showing skin? If not socks, then what?

9. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

i think it would look better with lows, but I still dig it nonetheless. i need some good elastic bottom pants.

10. autobot_tom

autobot_tom Member

its not really what im wearing today, just thinking about wearing this to to language test interview tmmr. i guess there are some IELTS examiners here lol. i dont really know what to wear, dont have any suit in the closet. should i wear a jacket with collars? [​IMG] edit: im not trying to post a fit here to find if i could meet a examiner who use SF that can give me a higher score, im simply asking the fit.

11. softy

softy Senior member

its not really what im wearing today, just thinking about wearing this to to language test interview tmmr. i guess there are some IELTS examiners here lol.
    i dont really know what to wear, dont have any suit in the closet. should i wear a jacket with collars?
    [​IMG]

why disguise the mouth, really?
    ditch keys, tuck in shirt, wear real shoes and you can punt it

12. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

So jokes aside, should I make a thread? Lets do some contest shit dudes, I'll gladly post up tomorrow.

13. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

well maybe people can only identify him by the shape of his mouth? we all have rent to pay.

14. softy

softy Senior member

well maybe people can only identify him by the shape of his mouth? we all have rent to pay.

[​IMG]

15. connor

connor Senior member

you guys are such little bitches being all up on synthese's fit and then when somebody says something bad about it you're like "oh well i guess thisssss is wrong" do you even know what you liked about it in the first place or did you just figure you should?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.