• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, these are a 27 or 27.5 (about US10 / 10.5) and I think that was the biggest size.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
Muji.
lol8[1].gif
I really like the shape, incredibly soft leather, made in Japan. Bought on sale, cost me 5000 yen.

muji really has nice shoes sometimes (the other times they look nice but really feel trashy, don't know what happens)

joei

Reaction score
Took some pics for my blog today. If you want to check it out, you can find it here.

Someone suggested that I 1) Try not wearing gap denim 2) Not iron my denim. 3) Try to look less preppy until I get better essentials. So I tried that today, mostly cuz I was in a rush this morning. I guess the wrinkles are unnoticeable but it still irks the inner nerd in me.

5012561880_84527fab9d.jpg

Mr Roboto Pose
5012561796_bc8900db7c.jpg

PRL Oxford
Levis 501 STF
Docksides

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
Terry Richardson

Mine are all Jeurgen Teller.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^lol. Asobu looks fantastic. would copy that head to toe if I had the $$. Seafinch has a plain getup but carries it very well. I shouldn't like IIIrd Icon's fit, but I sorta do. I think he could do some good things with better/pricier brands. Everything else is crazy bad. Chunky budget white sneakers with a halfway decent black leather? christ....

Pinhas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by joei
Took some pics for my blog today. If you want to check it out, you can find it here.

Someone suggested that I 1) Try not wearing gap denim 2) Not iron my denim. 3) Try to look less preppy until I get better essentials. So I tried that today, mostly cuz I was in a rush this morning. I guess the wrinkles are unnoticeable but it still irks the inner nerd in me.

PRL Oxford
Levis 501 STF
Docksides

No offence, but didnt someone also suggested not having a fashion blog... at least until you get the "essenntials".

+10000 on the "dont iron denim"

Off topic, love Brooklyn Bridge Park. Walk across the BK bridge, drinks in DUMBO and end on those rocks is my favorite date. Was there Sunday, awesome view.

joei

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
it's surreal to me that you wrote a huge article about fashion's night out
It was cool tho, free food and the girl I was with had alot of fun without me spending a dime so it was a win in my eyes. Just wanted to document it for memories / reference.
Originally Posted by Pinhas
No offence, but didnt someone also suggested not having a fashion blog... at least until you get the "essenntials".
Yep, but its also my blog that I OWN. That you do not have to read ;] Offside, Its how I document my growth. So as I change I want to be able to look back. Sheesh hop off my http://media.photobucket.com/image/n...irrel-nuts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads