• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ryannn

Reaction score
Anyone know if Robert Geller's rider's jacket was produced in size44? If so anyone know stockist with size44?

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen
Anyone know if Robert Geller's rider's jacket was produced in size44? If so anyone know stockist with size44?

Blackbird had it in EU44 for a while, not sure if it's still up there.

ryannn

Reaction score
=[ Ssense only has sz46 in the rider's jacket, but I heard the jacket runs a little small and also has a pretty thick lining.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think that is the jacket I saw at Barneys this past weekend, since the cuffs looks pretty unique on those and that is the one detail I noticed right away. If it is the same jacket, lining is definitely very thick on it. I didn't get to try it on though but it does look small just by looking at it in person. Give Barneys in Beverly Hills a call, they may have your size, at least worth a shot.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen
=[ Ssense only has sz46 in the rider's jacket, but I heard the jacket runs a little small and also has a pretty thick lining.

I've always felt that gellers stuff fit a bit relaxed (my 44 shirts could probably fit a 46) but haven't had any experience with his leathers.

Lokesh

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone happens to know how to get leather look and smell nice again? The leather jacket I have has been hanging in a closet for like 2 or 3 years I think and it has not been worn at all, it does not look as nice as it probably did when it was brand new. Obviously I don't expect it to look like new but basically I want that nice leather smell back and slightly more shine and a polished look to it! I read about some leather polish sprays or something but I don't have much of an idea about which ones are good and how to use them. Any advice?

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
I've always felt that gellers stuff fit a bit relaxed (my 44 shirts could probably fit a 46) but haven't had any experience with his leathers.

"relaxed" as in "sized so you can layer other Geller under it" or as in "runs big"?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think MMM's 5-zip are meant to be straight cut hence the looser fit in the torso/waist. I don't think I've seen it worn fitted, even in the fit pics in the online stores.

On another note, I really shouldn't even think about another black leather jacket but I am liking this one, and I don't even usually like shearling collar.
2dhs6wy.jpg

Emixam

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
wjk overlock using guide leather Wjk outdid themselves this season, better than Rick and Julius combined
rh3V1l.jpg

Do't get me wrong I like WJK, and Junhashimoto. Quality is on point, but this jacket is too simple for me. Leather and fit are incredible though - are you sure tis is Guidi leather ? Would make sense but I doubt about it. EDIT : my bad, it is Guidi leather indeed - nice it is this one right ?
10xh7k6.jpg

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I think MMM's 5-zip are meant to be straight cut hence the looser fit in the torso/waist. I don't think I've seen it worn fitted
Someone posted a fit of a horse 5 zip in black really fitted, wasn't my thing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads