• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
God damn woman is a god damn asshole. ******* ****. She was such an asshole to me. I did everything possible to bring some joy into her life short of sucking my own cock (she didn't do that either). I don't know why this is annoying me so much. Maybe its the fact that I thought I'd finally found a good friend although I probably took the fact that we had a few things in common to mean that we could be friends. I don't know.
frown.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^^^ women are like that. Well, some are.

Got a nasty headache while doing yardwork and sprinkler system repairs yesterday. Last night I go to the coffeemaker and am getting ready to put some more beans into the hopper when I noticed the nice green circle on the damn bag that says 'decaf'.
ffffuuuu.gif
******* Decaf! ******* DECAF Espresso-roast beans. I dashed off to the store and got some real coffee and today I'm back to my normal caffeinated self.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
God damn woman is a god damn asshole. ******* ****. She was such an asshole to me. I did everything possible to bring some joy into her life short of sucking my own cock (she didn't do that either). I don't know why this is annoying me so much. Maybe its the fact that I thought I'd finally found a good friend although I probably took the fact that we had a few things in common to mean that we could be friends. I don't know.
frown.gif

Was this a relationship?

fffffut

Reaction score
not so much pissing me off but i cant understand how people are so ignorant
it seems like so many people just believe what theyre told without questioning it
like how people just follow a religion, without reading the scripture of that particular religion
i guess i just think most people are pretty ******* stupid

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Was this a relationship?
No. Yes. I don't know. It was ******* weird from the get-go. I met her at the mall and started talking to her. I thought she was nice and we had the athiest thing in common. I was hoping we'd be friends and I tried to push for that. She wanted a boyfriend which I had no interest in and she had no time for. ********* once a month for about four months and she was pretty awful to me in between. Also, awful in the sack. I'm just lonely down here so I think I was desperately trying to force something that should never have happened in the first place. I'm most angry at myself for letting her treat me like a **** and never speaking up for myself. I have learned a few good lessons though: 1) Friendship can not be manufactured. Its either going to happen organically or its never going to happen at all. The more you push to have a connection the worse the outcome, and connection, will be. 2) Just because a woman has something in common with you, even something significant, does not mean that there will be a connection/friendship there. I think I mistook someone who shared a few of my ideals for someone who was on my level and "got" me. Big mistake. 3) If a woman acts ****** towards you at the outset, and after understanding that she did, acts ****** towards you again, she will never change no matter how nice you are to her. She's just a ***** and that's the end of it. Once again, I didn't go with my natural instinct (our first get together for coffee was scheduled and she said she'd call me the night before to set the time. Never did. Apologized and then pulled some similar **** a little while later) and let these things slide, just because I was hoping there would be change. There wasn't. All I can do is try and learn from my mistakes.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
had a late night dinner out with the wife that went pretty well. driving back home she wanted to drive by the property that an agent was offering to us the day before and which we also met the owners of the property, 50-something husband and wife. anyway, driving towards it I told teh wifey that I didn't like the good cop/bad cop routine the sellers were doing (husband seemed so bothered to be there plus expressed that he's not interested in negotiating the price while the wife was very accommodating and nice to talk to)... anyway, the acidwife told me she thinks I've become way too cynical and have become too judgemental... and I responded by saying thats tough coming from someone who was called evil and racist by a friend (different story, happened 16 years ago when she was still in college, lot of lesson learned there..)

think I hit a raw nerve when I said that and my wife told me to just turn the car around. haven't talkd to her up till now, and probably be like this until god knows when.
ffffuuuu.gif

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
had a late night dinner out with the wife that went pretty well. driving back home she wanted to drive by the property that an agent was offering to us the day before and which we also met the owners of the property, 50-something husband and wife. anyway, driving towards it I told teh wifey that I didn't like the good cop/bad cop routine the sellers were doing (husband seemed so bothered to be there plus expressed that he's not interested in negotiating the price while the wife was very accommodating and nice to talk to)... anyway, the acidwife told me she thinks I've become way too cynical and have become too judgemental... and I responded by saying thats tough coming from someone who was called evil and racist by a friend (different story, happened 16 years ago when she was still in college, lot of lesson learned there..)

think I hit a raw nerve when I said that and my wife told me to just turn the car around. haven't talkd to her up till now, and probably be like this until god knows when.
ffffuuuu.gif

I only have your story to base this on as I don't know the background or context but...sounds like you were being too defensive about being called cynical. That isn't really an insult nor a reason to start hurling insult bombs back at wifey, especially sensitive ones.

Just my 2 cents, Ninja.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Good luck getting out of the doghouse Acid. Currently pissing me off: The air conditioning is broken
plain.gif
Current temp: 80 degrees
plain.gif
plain.gif
. Also, its teeming rain so I can't open the windows.
plain.gif
plain.gif
plain.gif
2 comments on this situation: 1) Ugh 2) Thank god for ceiling fans

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
I only have your story to base this on as I don't know the background or context but...sounds like you were being too defensive about being called cynical. That isn't really an insult nor a reason to start hurling insult bombs back at wifey, especially sensitive ones.

Just my 2 cents, Ninja.

gaijin, please!

yeah I know, kinda regret it now but I guess I just kinda blew up a little on that one. this house hunting thing is getting frustrating.

Originally Posted by Rambo
Good luck getting out of the doghouse Acid.

thanks, man. not in the doghouse... yet. think I'll try making it up to her later,. maybe. lol

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our internet marketers seems to believe that saying 'Thanks' in huge, bold font, full-caps in emails makes them look more thankful.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
gaijin, please!

yeah I know, kinda regret it now but I guess I just kinda blew up a little on that one. this house hunting thing is getting frustrating.

thanks, man. not in the doghouse... yet. think I'll try making it up to her later,. maybe. lol

house-hunting is a major PITA, but so's trying to sell one of those F***ers. Good luck with the Acidwife.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads