• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
i thought this was synthese at first and was so disappointed in him. then i scrolled down and saw synthese and was confused as ****. shirt looks very blousy, also do not like the color of those jeans with the shirt
same shirt looks pretty blousy on synthese as well though

Originally Posted by JD_May
WAYWT the non-baller edition (Lanvins notwithstanding). New source for cheap basic tees / henleys acquired. Can't see much with this lighting but point is they fit and they're 15 bucks so, evs.

Stoked I don't have to wait for W+H sample sale to replace tees on the cheap.

That henley looks like 19th century underwear. Don't think that one is gonna work out for you if you wear it alone.
Originally Posted by Vashin
I didn't have access to my camera cable until the weekend... and I needed to start making some posts for my blog so here you go:

(Click on the pic to go to my blogpost with a frontal view)

MoM
BoO
Geller
PS

RE: Fluery

I think you have some solid pieces but you may need to mix and match them a bit better to get the best effect. I think you're on the right track though... maybe get the shirt slimmed a bit.

Pretty good stuff like always.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Vashin - where'd you pick up the MoM's? (looks good, and the smile helps)

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
what jacket is this? it looks pretty nice but i think it should be a tad longer for your height.
j crew just kidding it's dior. look at the length of the arms, the proportions are meant to be skewed. Thanks for compliments guys :> I definitely felt like I managed to look stylish even in nyc.

jwied82

Reaction score
P8220532.jpg

lvc
apc
collection privee

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^really good, will probably be even better with more wear on the jeans (paging Fok for more words on colors used in APC indigo dyes!). Do you have any better pictures of those boots? they look really good. Also, I usually think your nc's would look better uncuffed, but that looks great. nice fit on the shirt too. enough praise yet? Oh and vashin looks great as always.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Robbie, is that you?!
ac4cc3d6-3945-4053-aa90-7fc9e48d8f0d.jpg

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
^really good, will probably be even better with more wear on the jeans (paging Fok for more words on colors used in APC indigo dyes!). Do you have any better pictures of those boots? they look really good. Also, I usually think your nc's would look better uncuffed, but that looks great. nice fit on the shirt too. enough praise yet? Oh and vashin looks great as always.

Thanks. The shirt kinda feels like its bordering on too tight, but still i think it looks pretty good, and i got compliments tonight from a friend on the way it fit. I was surprised it fits as slim as it does, being lvc.

heres a better pic of the boots. The flash is making them look a little more scuffed/beat up than they actually are.
P8220539.jpg

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
That henley looks like 19th century underwear. Don't think that one is gonna work out for you if you wear it alone.
You think so? I just think it looks like a LS henley. I mean the idea is to wear it under flannels / overshirts / sweaters but I'll probly wear it with my 5 zip until the weather cools down.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
You think so? I just think it looks like a LS henley. I mean the idea is to wear it under flannels / overshirts / sweaters but I'll probly wear it with my 5 zip until the weather cools down.

where is this source for cheap henley/t's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads