• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
hendrix's problem is he looks like a dork and has no swag

relax dude and wear your clothes

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
hendrix's problem is he looks like a dork and has no swag

relax dude and wear your clothes

harsh but there's some truth here.

Originally Posted by Jokerman
It looks Like a jacket carved out of chocolate

sounds delicious but I would be afraid of wearing it in summer

Riio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
DSC00932.jpg

ToJ
KMW
PS

boots are a recent purchase. Cheers aMb

your jeans fit better, i thought you were gonna hit us with something new though

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I dunno the leather just looks like armor everything looks too perfect like it was just bought.

i might need a better camera, the resolution on my cellphone is pretty ****.

The jeans are 6 months old and are actually starting to get some decent fades, but yeah can't be seen in photo.

I've worn the jacket for like 2 months straight, it's solid as **** but it's breaking in. I like how it looks like armour, I use it for riding so i do like a little protection. I like the squared off shoulders, it's not for everyone and it does give off a bit of a powerrangers vibe but i'm kinda into that to be honest.

I think i just need to take better photos.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Riio
your jeans fit better, i thought you were gonna hit us with something new though

man I ordered from Dressspace 5 weeks ago, they finally sent out the package last week and it arrived on monday. Except it wasn't what i ordered.

I didn't expect such ****** service from an affiliate. I'm been emailing them so maybe they'll send out my order next month and i'll get it in january or something. frikken annoying.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
harsh but there's some truth here.

I've never been mean enough to say it, and I feel like it's something that will likely go away over time for him. I feel like I look a lot less dorky than I used to, part of it was just my face maturing a little and other parts of it were better hair and not shaving as often.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
a more relaxed posed would have done some good, as in less g.i. joe action figure appearance. otherwise the clothes look fine

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Honestly when he doesn't have a camera pointed at him and he's just walking around he probably looks like a normal dude with well fitting if occasionally slightly too small clothes and is otherwise not particularly remarkable, which is what I assume he is going for anyway, so who cares about the photography.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's super interesting to video yourself just walking around. When I am so used to looking at myself in mirrors by myself, it's hard to get a sense of what your proportions and such really are.

I personally have a bit of work to do on my posture...

edit: i rarely buy the tightest waist I can fit into, good sagging is more important than tightness... I'm not saying loose just not painted.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
jeans are short and for the thousandth time worn too high.

i find hendrix really irritating because everyone keeps telling him the simple fix to his problem (pulling his pants down) and he ignores it and keep posting dad jean fits

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
jeans are short and for the thousandth time worn too high.

i find hendrix really irritating because everyone keeps telling him the simple fix to his problem (pulling his pants down) and he ignores it and keep posting dad jean fits

You need to chill the **** out though, theme of your posts in this thread lately has been exactly this, getting irritated. People posting pictures on the internet really shouldn't irritate you.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Will post hd waywt vid, next next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads