• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rotflmao.gif

Mr. Pharmacist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
OMG are those Lanvins? I love that fit if they are... if not, decent fit but go w/some low tops. Def don't like the cuff over the sneakers, it looks like when two people are walking towards each other and neither knows whether to go left or right

In this case they walked into each other and are now making love.

Seriously though:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
those sneakers don't work there imo

Fair enough, I've been trying to integrate these for like a year now, but not being very tall and whatnot doesn't help. Maybe they'll make their way to b&s

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
you just need slimmer pants if you want to tuck them like that, but it's something a few people have pulled off well here

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Pharmacist
In this case they walked into each other and are now making love. Seriously though: Fair enough, I've been trying to integrate these for like a year now, but not being very tall and whatnot doesn't help. Maybe they'll make their way to b&s
What size are the MMMs? Anyway you need slimmer pants dude, also figure your proportions out, also your shirt makes you look ever so slightly out of shape, if you're not, then do your best to fix that by wearing the right clothes. If you out of shape...well that's one of the most important things, it gets said here alot but maybe not enough.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
What size are the MMMs? Anyway you need slimmer pants dude, also figure your proportions out, also your shirt makes you look ever so slightly out of shape, if you're not, then do your best to fix that by wearing the right clothes. If you out of shape...well that's one of the most important things, it gets said here alot but maybe not enough.

Especially in MC.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In this case they walked into each other and are now making love.

Seriously though:

Fair enough, I've been trying to integrate these for like a year now, but not being very tall and whatnot doesn't help. Maybe they'll make their way to b&s

+1 to slimmer pants. look at sq's lanvin hitop fits. and he even approved of the raf hitop pant tuck i posted a few pages back on WAYWT
blush.gif
AHAH

or you could try a pinroll.make sure its tight, the pinroll gives the effect of a taper sometimes.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Abandoned the summer sweatshorts uniform today as I am actually doing something

lRxlZ.jpg

why do the tongues on yours look substantially shorter than mine?

IMG_1439.JPG

Mr. Pharmacist

Reaction score
That, and I have the tendency to push them down into the shoe a bit when I'm wearing them

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
they're hidden under the cuff

i don't think so. you can see the little top part of the tongue that has the suede on his (like the white leather on mine)

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That, and I have the tendency to push them down into the shoe a bit when I'm wearing them
Stop that. If you're going to tuck hightops, embrace them fully. They look blobby and shapeless in your fit pic compared to sq's.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sq4you, the way that the laces are tied where the knot/bow ends up going vertical bothers me. Fix that!

I think Pharmacist's shirt doesn't make him look out of shape, but the loose pants with the slimmer shirt definitely ***** with the fit.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just the edge is under the cuff, i think it has more to do with him just not having his tongue pulled up...

pharmacist my real issue with that whole thing is its a real slim shirt and a slim shoe profile with a comparitavly full cut pair of pants

Mr. Pharmacist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Stop that. If you're going to tuck hightops, embrace them fully. They look blobby and shapeless in your fit pic compared to sq's.

The thing with the MMM highs are that the tongues on these (the first version) are really really fat, if I remember correctly, the newer versions like SQ's are thinner (though maybe not)? Anyway, I'm rather short, so tucking with the tongue flying free probably wouldn't look too hot (Which might be another reason to sell they're size 43!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads