• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Maybe I'll try this on some 511s. How strong was the bleach sol'n btw 10%?
Only 6%, just your standard clorox for laundry bottle.

Originally Posted by dtmt
How has the fabric held up? I'm surprised it didn't disintegrate from being in the bleach for so long
Really well. I thought the same thing, that they were going to fall apart, but they're good as ever, just...white.

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to start ******* with all the clothes I own that aren't perfect. My old desert boots just ripped, so I'm probably going to try to bleach/dye those too, or at least make them look weird, because clark's db's are the most boring *********** world. Probably going to ruin half the stuff I own, but that's okay, because it will be the half I don't really care about. Will poast updates on my adventures.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought that was Kunk for a second. You need some RO with that fit to create mini-kunk.

mattt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Only 6%, just your standard clorox for laundry bottle.

Really well. I thought the same thing, that they were going to fall apart, but they're good as ever, just...white.

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to start ******* with all the clothes I own that aren't perfect. My old desert boots just ripped, so I'm probably going to try to bleach/dye those too, or at least make them look weird, because clark's db's are the most boring *********** world. Probably going to ruin half the stuff I own, but that's okay, because it will be the half I don't really care about. Will poast updates on my adventures.

I'd be curious to see how DBs look bleached... never thought of that.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I meant RO sneaks to complete the synergy.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PF: I think the goth-ninja aesthetic can be difficult to pull off with your build. Looks best on those with malnourished bodies. Maybe look at how kunk puts his fits together since he seems to have found what works for his body. But yeah, RO dunks would probably look decent on that particular fit.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
synth i think you should throw some color in there otherwise you look like a valet on sunset blvd in hollywood, either that or a home depot parking lot painter for hire

would mix navy cp, white jeanz and maybe a grey tee or some kind of green plaid or both

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
best fit Kunk has posted in a while. sneakers would go better with it.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I like the RO deal with guys kunk's size at least as much as on skinny boys, possibly more (although honestly, kunk's probably the only person his size I've seen posting on the internet). In PF's case, only the shoes are out of place (imo, of course). Something chunkier, and then it'd be perfect. Totally easy, laid back, unconcerned. Good use of gymwear, I'd say.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
PF: I think the goth-ninja aesthetic can be difficult to pull off with your build. Looks best on those with malnourished bodies. Maybe look at how kunk puts his fits together since he seems to have found what works for his body. But yeah, RO dunks would probably look decent on that particular fit.

I agree with this to a degree. I am still experimenting with things I guess.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
I actually wanted a pair of RO trainers, but I've read bad stores regarding their quality.

I think DBSS might be a good (and cheaper) alternative.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
synth i think you should throw some color in there otherwise you look like a valet on sunset blvd in hollywood, either that or a home depot parking lot painter for hire

would mix navy cp, white jeanz and maybe a grey tee or some kind of green plaid

HA! This is, to the letter, exactly what I wore yesterday (green striped bd). Didn't take a picture though, mostly just wanted to show the neil barrett shoes and weird jeans in a fit, was just bumming around. But I agree with you, I felt like a painter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads