The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

Yes, you should always respect fashion, because designer fashion is "art", and art has an a priori value. Right?

2. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Christ not this debate again

3. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Christ not this debate again
    Oh yea it never dies

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Yes, you should always respect fashion, because designer fashion is "art", and art has an a priori value. Right?
    would you shut the fuck up? you're completely indiscernible from a creepy uncle who shops at goodwill. why are you here? all you ever post is complaints about everyone else's preferences

5. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Hem or no? [​IMG] (Express/APC NS/Thrifted)

6. Ermac

Ermac Senior member

non-sneakers today per aeglus' suggestion they're not quite as dark irl, i'm having some lighting problems [​IMG] getting car insurance today so now i can get to the gym and get less skinny!
    Great fit. I would have gone with sneaks, but the shoes work very well.

7. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

would you shut the fuck up? you're completely indiscernible from a creepy uncle who shops at goodwill. why are you here? all you ever post is complaints about everyone else's preferences

Why doesnt the mods take care of mr out of control?

8. Cool The Kid

Hem or no? [​IMG] (Express/APC NS/Thrifted)
    I cuff mine I think there's too much bunching at the bottom but I don't know if I would get em hemmed

9. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Is prada ferragamo the new pplzz? Thank god that's not kunk because i would've been so disappointed in him and his kids probably would have too

Also, bobo. You bring this stuff upon yourself, man. About superiority getting questioned, you get pretty testy too in the past when call you out on your own shit as you know you have your own superiority thing going on too. I mean, i don't really like all the new stuff talked about on here and dislike most the old fashioned stuff but shit, man, they have their place. Usually the reason something looks good/bad isn't because of the article of clothing or style but because of the person putting it together and wearing it. As long as something looks good/cool i generally don't care what people do

10. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

^^you know, the whole conversation started with me giving someones fit a compliment, whereafter my language was deemed unfitting for the pleb "pieces" I complimented. So, its hard to see where I really got so provocative, and why just hinting at RO sneaks = moonboots ends up with this crucifixtion [​IMG] Why should anyone care?

11. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I haven't read the thread really in a few days. Just the last few posts. I don't think it was something specific as people liking ro sneaks but the general vibe you give off in your limited posts the past year or so since you've stopped posting regularly. I mean, with your recent posting history, i think people got what you were hinting at and more found it annoying than you questioning their way of life or something. can't wait to see you in 30 years thrifting sheer rick tanks and moon boots though. will bee cool then though [​IMG]. are you back to posting or just popping in for a few jabs? i assume you're teaching now? i'm out to go play tour guide and eat free meals but shoot me a pm or something i can see it now though with kunk's kids as 30 year olds looking at old photos of his dad as sf meetups in rick sneaks, sheer tanks, baggy pants tucked and a distressed leather taken with a diana camera posting on message boards about his dad's classic/timeless look even as far back as 2010. go through the belongings of their dad and using the money from the balco lawsuit that claimed kunk's life to buy deadstock rick owens pieces

12. Cool The Kid

I don't know what's going on anymore

13. max_r

max_r Senior member

Great fit. I would have gone with sneaks, but the shoes work very well.

thanks man!

14. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Bobo, you should have just ignored the comment out of the gate. The same two posters bait you every time, which is really funny because you are the only thing which unites those two.

15. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

I wonder how he'd react if he had kids and they grew up to be Goth Ninjas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.