• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

farraj18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
Didn't you just post this earlier today?

Yesterday, actually. However, the entire bible sayings on your wall comments ensued and it went unnoticed.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
Up by my pool, post Spanish victory!

IMG_1906.png

IMG_1912.jpg

Mm, I feel you could do better with the bottom half, looks disjointed from the top because of the colours, similar to kelvin's last fit.

5Uuqz.jpg

White sneaks (which would also match the trim of the polo) would do great here imo, and I think those cream jeans are much easier to work with than the sneakers, having trouble thinking of what jeans/pants would work with a navy polo and salmon sneaks so my suggestion would be to swap the sneaks.

Evil Sushi

Reaction score
shirt would need some ironing, whatever

p1010473e.jpg

H&M
Dior
NDC

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by as_
I had my upper two wisdom teeth pulled two weeks ago under the influence of general anesthetic. It was lovely. I woke up to zero pain, minimal bleeding, and from what I could tell, nonexistent swelling. I surmised that I was still under the numbing effects of the anesthetic, and expected for the pain and swelling to set in after a few hours or so. To my surprise, it never came. I felt zero pain post-op, and couldn't tell if there was any swelling at all, let alone chipmunk teeth. Tough luck there, mate.
facepalm.gif

almost the same here. everyone told me i'd be sore for a week, but my jaw ached for about a day afterward, and then i was fine. eating real food and everything.

the funniest part was when i sat down in the chair and they gave me anesthetic, and then i asked them when they would get started, and they said they were already done.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Evil Sushi
shirt would need some ironing, whatever
p1010473e.jpg
H&M Dior NDC

Nah looks great as it is, no ironing necessary. I'd do up a button on the shirt though, unless you want to rock the chest a la wogs/guidos.. or uncontrol. Some might dislike the flaring of the shirt near the waist but it doesn't bother me. Maybe a richer blue wash on the jeans would look better with the vivid purple but it looks alright the way it is.

Evil Sushi

Reaction score
lol I see your point but is fkn hot here those days
at least I'm not sporting a terrible gold necklace lol

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Nah looks great as it is, no ironing necessary. I'd do up a button on the shirt though, unless you want to rock the chest a la wogs/guidos..

nah no need to do it up, that's the perfect undone-ness.

btw, "wogs"? is that not offensive anymore?

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mm, I feel you could do better with the bottom half, looks disjointed from the top because of the colours, similar to kelvin's last fit. White sneaks (which would also match the trim of the polo) would do great here imo, and I think those cream jeans are much easier to work with than the sneakers, having trouble thinking of what jeans/pants would work with a navy polo and salmon sneaks so my suggestion would be to swap the sneaks.
I could not disagree more. Both looks are fine as is and would not look as good with white sneakers. Both guys have good instincts for what works.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
btw, "wogs"? is that not offensive anymore?

Don't think so, but I'm from that way anyway (eastern-european) so I'm not being racist if thats what you're thnking.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah looks great as it is, no ironing necessary. I'd do up a button on the shirt though, unless you want to rock the chest a la wogs/guidos.. or uncontrol. Some might dislike the flaring of the shirt near the waist but it doesn't bother me. Maybe a richer blue wash on the jeans would look better with the vivid purple but it looks alright the way it is.

You and Tagut have this bizarre color-preference crit thing going. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads