• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Not bespoke, just a badass croc leather I could live very comfortably for a year and change with the value of that jacket

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Where can I buy dress shirts? Like slim ones? For cheap? And in bulk??
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
jantzen will be way better than those for $50 a pop.
Originally Posted by DLester
you have done this? did it turn out well?
jantzen was always a crap shoot for me. tried ordering 4 times and only one shirt was delivered. wrong material to boot. thinking about trying the new SF affiliate here. cottonwork. what i like is that you can input exact measurements from a shirt, not your body, and they will make it. i'm a lot more comfortable inputting shirt measurements then having them interpret body dimensions.

word

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
jantzen will be way better than those for $50 a pop.
Only if you don't mind the wait and taking risks with fabrics that may or may not be what you expect. Fortunately I've had good luck except with the irish linen, it's a bit heavier than I expected. Any mtm would be a better option than buying bulk otr shirts. Get what you want.
Originally Posted by asobu
^agree, I'm baffled by this. Why anyone would drive after drinking a lot of booze is just beyond me.
'Cause they're a dumbass.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by word
Only if you don't mind the wait and taking risks with fabrics that may or may not be what you expect. Fortunately I've had good luck except with the irish linen, it's a bit heavier than I expected. Any mtm would be a better option than buying bulk otr shirts. Get what you want.

'Cause they're a dumbass.

ya this is true.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
someone needs to tell raf simons about ties

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I think I'd rather go to Europe, but I've heard it's harder to get into

And I'm mad jealous you work for 4HM in high school

Ah, I just meant I haven't done post secondary yet. I'm 21, 4 years out of high school now haa.

Lynx_the_one

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
holy ******* **** I stay out of the WvG threads or whatever but how in the **** is one shirt $175???

They're very nice shirts? It's like saying "How the **** is one pair of jeans $495"

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. One of the partner's name is Kelvin, ahaha. Needs MOP and more customization options, especially collar point length.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Per their thread MOP is now an added option. I believe they mentioned adding collar length. They've pretty much responded to every suggestion thrown at them.

I ordered the starter pack which includes a swatch of the 3 types of fabrics they offer. Their 12 posts on here is light years ahead of Jantzen's "looking into it" emails.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
holy ******* **** I stay out of the WvG threads or whatever but how in the **** is one shirt $175???
because they are extremely nice for the price point. i've spent more on shirt that are not nearly as nice. the new purple one is fantastic.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never paid that much for any of my shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads