• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
soooo awesome snake. those stacks and shoes look amazing. the color combos are all great. probably one of my favorite fits of yours thus far

JackTheRipper

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
DSC_0021.jpg

eg,eg,sc

needs different shoes no?

Welcome back PP.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fertilizer doesnt look worse than anyone else really does in that stuff as far as im concerned. but the only dude i think looks hella good in it is joey_formal i think

snake that looks fuckin sick. those pants and those shoes are just badass. goes to show that distressing itself isnt always bad, just the abercrombie type

pp looks cool but i think the shoes are too substantial maybe if that makes sense. im kinda doped up on painkillers right now lol

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
That's a nice look, snake.

Originally Posted by Adam24
IMO, that's the best fit I've seen from you Snake. Definately my favorite of yours. So simple yet so great.

Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen
^ Truth.

Originally Posted by sq4you
soooo awesome snake. those stacks and shoes look amazing. the color combos are all great. probably one of my favorite fits of yours thus far

Originally Posted by connor
snake that looks fuckin sick. those pants and those shoes are just badass. goes to show that distressing itself isnt always bad, just the abercrombie type

Thanks for the feedback guys.
smile.gif

fertilizer

Reaction score
fertilizer doesnt look worse than anyone else really does in that stuff as far as im concerned. but the only dude i think looks hella good in it is joey_formal i think
thanks. i can deal with this i suppose. anyway just thought i set you straight on the fact that joey_formal and i have major differences in aesthetic(s). while i buy from certain labels/designers that he obviously does (the only thing i own that he does is probably a black pair of ro sneakers), i really don't see how my 1st fit in question could even conjure up the joey_formal imagery.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do I need to start posting to MC? Need to stop taking pictures at thigh level, makes the jacket look short and my shoulders look tiny.
2mpig6a.jpg
Raf suit, N. Hollywood shirt, Jil shoes/tie

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Do I need to start posting to MC?
Nah, it's black (including the shoes) and too fitted. They'll crucify you there.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice fit on the suit, though you might try it with some lower profile shoes. For ex.:
2348893-rescaledpic-375x565.jpg

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fertilizer
thanks. i can deal with this i suppose. anyway just thought i set you straight on the fact that joey_formal and i have major differences in aesthetic(s). while i buy from certain labels/designers that he obviously does (the only thing i own that he does is probably a black pair of ro sneakers), i really don't see how my 1st fit in question could even conjure up the joey_formal imagery.

yeah i know, but im not really into either of your aesthetics at all. as a result of that all the stuff thats got that kind of sillhouette kind of gets grouped together in my mind. your style is a lot more clean than his though, less of the torn/distressed type ****

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Nice fit on the suit, though you might try it with some lower profile shoes.

Thanks, I have some sleeker shoes I wear with the slimmer leg pants, actually, but they're getting resoled at the moment

fertilizer

Reaction score
yeah i know, but im not really into either of your aesthetics at all. as a result of that all the stuff thats got that kind of sillhouette kind of gets grouped together in my mind. your style is a lot more clean than his though, less of the torn/distressed type ****

my first year of university i had a redneck good ol boy roommate. he didn't know the difference between asian ethnicities, while i was still some what ignorant of the differences between rednecks, trailer trash, white trash, etc. eventually we started to communicate with one another. from then on he was able to comprehend the asian hierarchy. i could thus forth distinguish between the types of degenerated aryans in america.
must fight ignorance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads