The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

soooo awesome snake. those stacks and shoes look amazing. the color combos are all great. probably one of my favorite fits of yours thus far

2. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Senior member

[​IMG]
    eg,eg,sc

needs different shoes no?

Welcome back PP.

3. connor

connor Senior member

fertilizer doesnt look worse than anyone else really does in that stuff as far as im concerned. but the only dude i think looks hella good in it is joey_formal i think

snake that looks fuckin sick. those pants and those shoes are just badass. goes to show that distressing itself isnt always bad, just the abercrombie type

pp looks cool but i think the shoes are too substantial maybe if that makes sense. im kinda doped up on painkillers right now lol

4. snake

snake Senior member

That's a nice look, snake.

IMO, that's the best fit I've seen from you Snake. Definately my favorite of yours. So simple yet so great.

^ Truth.

soooo awesome snake. those stacks and shoes look amazing. the color combos are all great. probably one of my favorite fits of yours thus far

snake that looks fuckin sick. those pants and those shoes are just badass. goes to show that distressing itself isnt always bad, just the abercrombie type

Thanks for the feedback guys. [​IMG]

5. sebastianm

sebastianm Well-Known Member

Looks awesome Snake! The painted mmm's and the distressed jeans looks great together!

6. mattt

mattt Senior member

Awesome fit Snake, as usual. One of your best yet.

7. fertilizer

fertilizer Senior member

fertilizer doesnt look worse than anyone else really does in that stuff as far as im concerned. but the only dude i think looks hella good in it is joey_formal i think
    thanks. i can deal with this i suppose. anyway just thought i set you straight on the fact that joey_formal and i have major differences in aesthetic(s). while i buy from certain labels/designers that he obviously does (the only thing i own that he does is probably a black pair of ro sneakers), i really don't see how my 1st fit in question could even conjure up the joey_formal imagery.

8. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Snake's fit is the best this week, great stuff

9. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Do I need to start posting to MC? Need to stop taking pictures at thigh level, makes the jacket look short and my shoulders look tiny. [​IMG][​IMG] Raf suit, N. Hollywood shirt, Jil shoes/tie

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Do I need to start posting to MC?
    Nah, it's black (including the shoes) and too fitted. They'll crucify you there.

11. snake

snake Senior member

Nice fit on the suit, though you might try it with some lower profile shoes. For ex.: [​IMG]

12. connor

connor Senior member

thanks. i can deal with this i suppose. anyway just thought i set you straight on the fact that joey_formal and i have major differences in aesthetic(s). while i buy from certain labels/designers that he obviously does (the only thing i own that he does is probably a black pair of ro sneakers), i really don't see how my 1st fit in question could even conjure up the joey_formal imagery.

yeah i know, but im not really into either of your aesthetics at all. as a result of that all the stuff thats got that kind of sillhouette kind of gets grouped together in my mind. your style is a lot more clean than his though, less of the torn/distressed type shit

13. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Nice fit on the suit, though you might try it with some lower profile shoes.

Thanks, I have some sleeker shoes I wear with the slimmer leg pants, actually, but they're getting resoled at the moment

14. fertilizer

fertilizer Senior member

yeah i know, but im not really into either of your aesthetics at all. as a result of that all the stuff thats got that kind of sillhouette kind of gets grouped together in my mind. your style is a lot more clean than his though, less of the torn/distressed type shit

my first year of university i had a redneck good ol boy roommate. he didn't know the difference between asian ethnicities, while i was still some what ignorant of the differences between rednecks, trailer trash, white trash, etc. eventually we started to communicate with one another. from then on he was able to comprehend the asian hierarchy. i could thus forth distinguish between the types of degenerated aryans in america.
    must fight ignorance!

15. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.