• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I can guarantee for every well praised outfit I've had, I can take a pic of the same outfit and get people to trash it.

btw moo, did you mean the shoes look gigantic as in too bulky or too long? if you mean bulky then that's a pretty legit complain against tricker's in general I guess

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
First time actually wearing these guys in a real fit and I'm dumb enough to do it on a day when there's a chance of thunderstorms. Click top pic for boring alternate. http://i45.tinypic.com/sv6lj6.jpg[IMG][/URL] [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/6rn0on.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/15dmh5e.jpg[IMG] gonna make food then probably go out again in this to meet up with my gf, she thinks the shoes are badass as ****[/I]
Hair is perfect + that suit is awesome +shoessssss = epic fit yay aeglus for killin' it again [QUOTE]
Originally Posted by [B]GraphicNovelty[/B] [URL='https://www.styleforum.net/~styleforumadmin/styleforumfinal/showthread.php?s=6c73daa2ec5a07dcca88d940ac9d5529&p=3330209#post3330209'][IMG]https://www.styleforum.net/img/forum/go_quote.gif
[/QUOTE]
Speaking of large thighs, you think these pants are too tight/don't work for my build? Or are they fine. http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6607/img5100aa.jpg[img] AA Nudies BCTF Chucks Also, should i keep the stacking or get them hemmed?[/I]
Jeans look good man, I'm guessing by BCTF you mean black coated thin finns? I mean, to be honest, the cut works better on some... BUT, it doesn't look bad on you. It works [B]really[/B] well for people who have skinny skinny skinny legs, but you're still pulling it off, don't worry, stacking is good and you're gonna grow to love those badboys. I think you should wear with a little slimmer of a shirt, and I can't really tell from that photo, but if you sag em' as far as you can you're basically guaranteed to have dope jeans. Replace chucks w/ common projects/lanvin/rafs and you've got a simple but baller fit for sure. I do up hanes/AA, thin finn, cp as a staple fit, 2 or 3 days a week when I'm in school and the weather is right :P.

jaac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
DSC_0497.jpg

EG
Hanes
Knowledge Cotton Apparel
Superga

killing it lyon, that belt detail on the shorts is awesome.
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
The poster of Robyn in the background is also A+, bodytalk is a great pop album.
+1 fun album

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
It hasn't rained out there yet, so aeglus' shoes should be ok... but it's looking like it's gonna get to storming soon.
redface.gif
I gotta go out to the supermarket too, ****...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Recommend a good henley? I just recently cracked open a package of Nautica plain white tees and they are supremely soft, but not very stylish. The softness was immensely surprising, so now I'm on the lookout for something similar.

American Apparel has decent and cheap ribbed henleys, you could try an olive one with that fit for a militaristic vibe. If you like how they look then you could look for more expensive higher quality options. Myself, I don't have any henleys in my wardrobe, though I should.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind comments.
Originally Posted by erzu
summer done right. you still using a D40, berlin?
Yes indeed I still am. Acquired a couple of new lenses though. Took this with the 50mm 1,4.
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- thank you for bringing some style IMO back to these pages
Thank you.
Originally Posted by gtu2004
how old are you?
45 and probably the oldest person posting on SWD.
Originally Posted by aeglus
First time actually wearing these guys in a real fit and I'm dumb enough to do it on a day when there's a chance of thunderstorms.
Haha. I always end up eating spaghetti bolognese when I wear a white shirt and of course I get sauce all over it.
Originally Posted by ataru
Berlin, the shirt, undershirt, belt and urban setting really remind me of the video for Michael Jackson's "The way you make me feel." A coincidence I'm sure, but in any case, very cool look!
Ha I'll have to check that video out.
Originally Posted by jaac
killing it lyon, that belt detail on the shorts is awesome. +1 fun album
Thanks. I thought that belt was going to annoy me when I first saw it...
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
Berlin Report, great pic and great style! The poster of Robyn in the background is also A+, bodytalk is a great pop album.
Thanks man. You always inspire me. Loving Bodytalk too!

gtu2004

Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Thanks for the kind comments.

Yes indeed I still am. Acquired a couple of new lenses though. Took this with the 50mm 1,4.

Thank you.

45 and probably the oldest person posting on SWD.

Haha. I always end up eating spaghetti bolognese when I wear a white shirt and of course I get sauce all over it.

Ha I'll have to check that video out.

Thanks. I thought that belt was going to annoy me when I first saw it...

Thanks man. You always inspire me. Loving Bodytalk too!

cool. although your hair is all grey, your face look young so i wasn't sure lol

i like you usual style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads