1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

pg is pretty much the counter-point to "real ballers don't have blogs/don't post pics of themselves online"

2. farraj18

farraj18 Senior member

PG, I'm loving the use of patterns.

pg is pretty much the counter-point to "real ballers don't have blogs/don't post pics of themselves online"

Can we stop this and move on? Fertilizer got banned. There's no need to continue talking about anything he said.

3. aeglus

Can we stop this and move on? Fertilizer got banned. There's no need to continue talking about anything he said.
    uhh that was teger dude

4. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Estrogen is running high in this thread, dangerously high

5. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

6. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Estrogen is running high in this thread, dangerously high

Oh sthhop! [​IMG]

7. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

PG I love that plaid wool suit, gorgeous. Jil Sander F/W 10 has a similar pattern...

8. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

too hot for fashion, work clothes arent worth posting [​IMG] 45rpm margiela guidi porter bag bonus watermelon lifestyle pic with my coworker, boss (who bought us this watermelon and beers and yakisoba and chicken and stuff!!~), and english teacher who lives in my building. boss is 45 and looks 25 [​IMG]

9. aeglus

nn when you stopping in seoul?

10. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

end of this month. Gonna be there for two weeks every other month starting after that as well, but living out of really shitty guest house in insadong most likely [​IMG]

11. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

[​IMG]

Since Teger outed me, here's today's transparent attempt to elicit a circle jerk. It probably won't work since it's a mirror shot and my hair isn't great (which we can now discuss for 3 pages) but at least it's head to toe McQueen, pretty nice eh? Hopefully you'll all bow before my internet credibility and validate my sartorial choices which I now confess is the only reason I post here. I apologize for not working more status-brands into this but my all my MMM ties and lanvin cummerbunds are being cleaned.

I lied, shirt's actually TB not McQueen. Been hemming some of my suits a little longer lately.

12. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

i think i really just don't like suits in that colour

13. tooshay

tooshay Senior member

And I think that if you take the time, effort and money involved in posting fits like these, you should at least put in the effort to buy a $100 digital camera to take pictures of them. Non?

14. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Got one. It's great. Don't have time to set it up on the way to work though. Stuff I wear evenings / weekends tends to get a digicam pic at least though I haven't found a good lighting setup here yet.

15. robbie

robbie Senior member

his iphone would take pictures fine, he just needs better light than what must be in that hall way.

I like the suit, but I think the pink shirt makes it seem very miami vice. I think if you had a patterned shirt, or a different color you wouldn't be channeling Don Johnson.

16. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

PG looks great as usual, though I personally prefer a full break on my suit pants

17. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

Just use the auto timer and take the pics in non-direct natural light, they will look 100x better.

18. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Just use the auto timer and take the pics in non-direct natural light, they will look 100x better.
    Easier said than done. On the way to work in the morning I should bring out my tripod and set it up in the park across the street from my apartment building and take pics of myself? Aside from the time it'd take, having to lug around said tripod and the fact that that would look damned weird, I would do just that.

19. aeglus

My tripod is usually a tube of toothpaste if I'm feeling fancy otherwise I just prop it on whatever and stick the camera strap under the camera to make it not point down if needed. Never used a real one in any of my fit pics. Just use your surroundings, not that tough.
    end of this month. Gonna be there for two weeks every other month starting after that as well, but living out of really shitty guest house in insadong most likely [​IMG]
    cool, hit me up for drinks or something and help me get your job

20. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

Planning on buying an actual digicam soon and once I convert my second bedroom to a walk-in closet I will likely just set it up on a tripod in there permanently

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.