• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
First time actually wearing these guys in a real fit and I'm dumb enough to do it on a day when there's a chance of thunderstorms. Click top pic for boring alternate.

6rn0on.jpg

15dmh5e.jpg

gonna make food then probably go out again in this to meet up with my gf, she thinks the shoes are badass as ****

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Matching suit-umbrella steez

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
no belt needed its perfect

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
It is a nice look, aeglus. I don't, however, like the "boring" version - the shoes there look humongous. The importance of camera angles and multiple photos, perhaps.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aeglus I love those shoes dude
They're like half size too big? All my shoes feel better with insoles

ataru

Reaction score
Berlin, the shirt, undershirt, belt and urban setting really remind me of the video for Michael Jackson's "The way you make me feel." A coincidence I'm sure, but in any case, very cool look!

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Shoes and jacket are nice, jeans are passable, but shirt is just gross. Would look tons better with something else, like a henley.

Recommend a good henley? I just recently cracked open a package of Nautica plain white tees and they are supremely soft, but not very stylish. The softness was immensely surprising, so now I'm on the lookout for something similar.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
what do you mean not very stylish? like they didn't fit?
No they fit ok (I wore one for the second to last WAYWT fit) they're just plain white tees that are a little too sheer and plain crew neck. I'd like it to be thicker/even softer/more substantial. Maybe a v-neck, too.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Aeglus I love those shoes dude They're like half size too big? All my shoes feel better with insoles
I think they're a little big bigger because you're supposed to wear thick wool socks with them. I just put some Nike AF1 insoles in them and now they fit just right. Though moo said they look big, probably it's just that pic because my gf loves to slam me on **** like that and she said they look fine. I know that they're not even half a size too big because they feel almost too tight with an insole, so it's probably good that I didn't size down half.

avery

Reaction score
aeglus' alternate photo vs. two pictures posted in the thread is a perfect example of how waywts sometimes don't capture what an outfit really looks like in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads