• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffTheRack

Reaction score
DSCN2538.JPG

DSCN2536.JPG

One of these days I'll get a decent full length shot of this new blazer when it's not so windy.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
The usual suspects:
39d5b66d.jpg
The Sun Dial is a neat place. Have you ever been to Nikolai's Roof? It's right nearby and quite nice.
Originally Posted by scruff
That's alot of nice clothes for a trashy town that hits 120 degrees in the summer. And oxford cloth in that weather? wth.
Well, I do live in Atlanta so I'm familiar with this trashy and hot thing. I also don't think I was outside for more than 10 minutes when not in a cab so it worked out. I did spend some time at the pool, but not in anything resembling the posted pics. I didn't want to bruise anyone's ego, so I didn't post those pics.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramuman
The Sun Dial is a neat place. Have you ever been to Nikolai's Roof? It's right nearby and quite nice.

Yes - walked there a few times for food since its closed to the office.

Originally Posted by chrisb0109
I've only every had dessert at the Sun Dial. The food is good?

Food is great. I have had a few things on the menu ... and everything has been stellar!

IBJanky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tricota
myke, this is one of the most awesome things I have seen in a while. Any deets on the blue and white shirt...?

Beautifull gf aswell...

Thanks man
smile.gif

The shirt is a T.M. Lewin (Buckingham button cuff slim fit) that I took to my tailor go get slimmed down even more. Details HERE

myke

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Gosh I wish I had lifestyle pics like you guys! All I have is the damn bathroom shot at work. Sorry for a couple of pics being shaky. Should change with the new iPhone in two weeks
biggrin.gif
Robert Talbott shirt (got it tailored, but could use a little more slimming in the sleeves); Bespoke jacket; Pierre Cardin tie; White linen PS; Mabitex cotton pants; Saks house label argyle socks (in retrospect, my burgundy socks would have fit the bill better); Pal Zileri shoes.
IMG_0201.jpg
IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0198.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Got caught on the hop by the countdown on the camera while buttoning up the jacket, but I kind of liked the effect so didn't bother retaking the pic...

jun07003.jpg
jun07002.jpg

jun07001.jpg

Splendid package HF, Love the action shot. You would have made a fine matador.
worship.gif

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
harry2quinn I like your use of orange very much.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Hot sunny day + Friday = white suit with cheesy surfer tie!
Always lots of fun comments at work when I wear this suit!
smile.gif

jun04005.jpg
jun04003.jpg

jun04001.jpg

I'm playing catch-up here. This just blew my hair back. Bravo~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads