• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegnamtl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
My wife has been on a four year campaign to get me to run for office. Several problems, though: 1. What does a state senator do? .......... - B
Well, in the great white north, elected officials (senators are appointed for life in exchange for favors rendered, only MPs actually have to campaign) are very focused on the single most important task in modern politics. Staying in office for 7 yrs so they can collect a fat pension for the rest of their lives regardless of age when they leave office! 2 terms is all you need to get that fat clothing allowance.
smile.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I really appreciate it. I enjoy poasting here for the comments and guidance you provide me towards better fits.

Sincerely, Mrs. Spoo

PS - My husband has put some pictures in this thread, right?
confused.gif

OffTheRack

Reaction score
Long day. Seemless Web night.

DSCN2442.1.jpg

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stellar.

Mike

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Early as I don't know what time I will get home tonight..
100528-1.jpg

* white cotton drill pants +brn shoes sans socks

EBugatti

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Early as I don't know what time I will get home tonight..
100528-1.jpg

* white cotton drill pants +brn shoes sans socks

Great tie. I was hoping Howard Yount/Chorse was going to do something similar during the tie contest, but alas...

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The question is; does one acquire a hot girlfriend via the bespoke suit or should they come from different paths?

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
9040878a.jpg

Very patriotic. And very sharp. You look great and happy with the world always. I think that it is impossible for you to have a bad photo.

tshaw

Reaction score
Has anybody ever seen a "fake" pocketsquare? What does that even mean?

Fake pocket 'square' is one of those of pre-made-up versions with three or four points you can buy in some men's clothing stores. You just decide upon the color for the day and just pop it into the pocket - versus the art and skill and time of making the real thing look effortless.
smile.gif

T

tshaw

Reaction score
Yeah, but I wouldn't mind being dominated by the right pair of socks. (Hmmm. I don't even know what that means, but it sounds kinda dirty.)

That's how I interpreted your comment -- a well-meaning reminder that such things can easily be overdone. I bought my first horizontal stripers last weekend, and I'm still working up the nerve to wear them.

I find it rather cute and endearing that you don't know when you're being flirted with.

That depends on why you use that particular knot. Many of its biggest fans like the double 4-in-hand because it often pushes the dimple off to one side in a casual, insouciant manner. I'm anal-retentive, though, and I always fight with the damned thing until it sits squarely in the middle

Dear Thread - You and I got to meet - I agree with every one of your comments - except the University comment - Iona is my preferred choice.
laugh.gif

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads