• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to those who pointed out that yesterday was a FAIL. I agree ... wasn't feeling it myself, but as they say, "was in the bathroom, and had a camera ... so what the hell?" Today's Effort:
DSC_5706.jpg
DSC_5700.jpg
DSC_5705.jpg

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrDaniels
That's kind of a subdued Club Collar...not too curvy, I don't even know if I would have noticed it.

Slightly off topic, but: Does your flood expertise also translate to oil damage? If so, you could make enough in the next few years to go on a Bespoke Binge!

Yeah, it is not too crazy. Still, it is one of my favorite shirts. If I could actually get the pin through it evenly, I would pin the thing. I gave up trying. It is hard in the mirror. I guess I could ask the SO for help.

No, we won't be involved in the oil litigation. However, if that contaminated water were picked up or pushed in by a storm, it will make the claims process much more difficult and will likely lead to much more litigation. This spill is going to provide litigation for at least a decade to those involved in many fields. It is the Katrina of man-made environmental disasters.

Mike

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Spring is trying over here, but not very succesfully yet. So, a heavy OC shirt with a summer cotton jacket and fairly heavy cotton trousers. No jeans.

Good stuff. Pretty unspringlike here - 15oC
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
OK, heres a gratuitous shot of Mrs. Spoo to ensure my entry in the digest this week.
laugh.gif

Nice tie, great gratuity
wink.gif

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Who's trippin' down the Streets of the city? Thursday:

Panta (by Ed Morel) lined, untipped six-fold (yes, six) tie:

- B

Nice tie. Vass or Paprika?
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Time for the weekly installment of the Club Collar.
smile.gif

Suit: Polo by Corneliani, Glen Plaid 3/2 roll.
Shirt: Polo
Tie: Brooks Brothers
Belt: Polo
Shoes: Imperial Gunboats (no comments, Dawg.
laugh.gif
)

Have a great Thursday!

Mike

I like all of this. The club collar makes a nice change
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Been a week..

Wah?
Posh lapels
smile.gif

oldog/oldtrix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bespoke 51
Great combination today--I'm curious about the fabric/weight and who makes your bespoke creations?

Thanks. The fabric is 8 oz. (or thereabouts) flannel. None of my clothing is bespoke.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Like always, the solution to this problem is, "more tiny books."
BrownU-CoA.svg
Four tiny books, bitches. Like, Harvard:
Harvard_Shield.jpg
But +1.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr.K
A Beautiful Sunny Day In Charlotte

Canary yellow trousers = awesome

Originally Posted by OffTheRack
Life is full of strange coincidences--and I assure you I did not pull a DTO on Holdfast. Holdfast, I believe you even mentioned the fact that you owned this same sport coat in a two-button configuration once before after I posted it. Well, here's my three-button again, on the exact same day your wore two-button. I think you'll find the effect quite different, though.

Global synchronicity.
smile.gif

I like your spin on it; I wouldn't have thought to wear it that way, so it's really good to see other ideas of how to wear .

Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
Behold the skills of a master..superb HF! The emergence of summer in springtime.
Once again shoe details please?

Thanks. They're from Herring shoes. I can't remember the model name, but I doubt there are too many similar styles on their site!
smile.gif

OK, heres a gratuitous shot of Mrs. Spoo to ensure my entry in the digest this week.
laugh.gif

Honeymoon771.jpg

Thank you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Been a week.

Polka dot tie is well cool.

Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8...fullengthh.jpg

I have a similar suit, and will have no shame in stealing your outfit ideas for it. Thank you!
smile.gif

Full-length photo has even worse colour balance than usual. Sorry. Second photo is a bit more accurate.
may27002.jpg
may27001.jpg

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great combining as usual.

Originally Posted by TRINI
Love the SC

No socks. It's catching on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
I thought Friday was no tie day? Looks good nonetheless.
Originally Posted by gregaz

Today's Effort:

thumbs-up.gif

Originally Posted by Holdfast
Full-length photo has even worse colour balance than usual. Sorry. Second photo is a bit more accurate.

I really like that tie.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cold, grey and wet this morning, so office shots:

270510_detail.jpg
270510_shoes.jpg

Barker 'Nairn', Viyella Moleskins, BB Shirt, Osbournes of IoW Tie, Robert Noble/Brook Taverner Sportscoat, Howard Yount PS

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
BrownU-CoA.svg

Four tiny books, bitches.

Why are your tiny books blank, though?

Is it a thoughtful homage to certain sections of Tweed in the City?

confused.gif

- B

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why are your tiny books blank, though? Is it a thoughtful homage to certain sections of Tweed in the City?
confused.gif

It is an homage to the open mind and indicative of those able to write their own ideas, not merely swallow the dogma of others. So, the real question is: why are your tiny books all written in? And why do they only have one or one-and-a-half letters per page?

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a34e017b.jpg

Honeymoon771.jpg

This looks fantastic..............................(from the shoes down)

Who's trippin' down the Streets of the city? Thursday:

Panta (by Ed Morel) lined, untipped six-fold (yes, six) tie:

- B

For me, perfection.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not normally smart enough for WAYWRN, but seeing as I went to a ball yesterday I figured I'd chip in for what its worth.
Tux.jpg
Done on a Budget of £100 and "raw", becuase my tailor is currently on holliday. The bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads