• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crotch deodorant???

Kris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drainplugofideas
Haha, nice replies guys. Good advice too I'll try out the powder.

Seriously, bro, try Tiger Balm first. It worked for me. Let us know how it works out.

$aam

Reaction score
gold bond, every guy sweats like a mofo down there, but if it smells bad its probably hygene/diet

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This seems like the perfect question for Google, not a bunch of snarky internet assholes (myself included, Tiger Balm +1).

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kris
The absolute BEST product for crotch odor is Tiger Balm. Try it- you won't regret it.

Originally Posted by edmorel
+100

Get a good dollop in your hands and quickly rub all over your balls and head (to be on the safe side)

Originally Posted by caelte
hmmm...Tiger Balm, so sexy

Originally Posted by hboogz
IcyHot works well on those hot and sticky days in NYC..

plain.gif

Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I knew clicking on this thread was going to be a bad decision...

+1

drainplugofideas

Reaction score
I'm revisiting this post after like 2 years. I've learned some things since I first posted.

People secrete scent in your armpits and crotch area. We use deoderant for our arms, but there really isn't a similar solution for your nether region unless you want your junk covered in gunk. The solution would be something that wouldn't leave a residue, but would also prevent the growth of the bacteria (gross yah?) from forming. Showering is always an option, but it'd be nice to have a solution that works as well as deodorant for your armpits.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm revisiting this post after like 2 years. I've learned some things since I first posted.

People secrete scent in your armpits and crotch area. We use deoderant for our arms, but there really isn't a similar solution for your nether region unless you want your junk covered in gunk. The solution would be something that wouldn't leave a residue, but would also prevent the growth of the bacteria (gross yah?) from forming. Showering is always an option, but it'd be nice to have a solution that works as well as deodorant for your armpits.

Two things.

1. Worse ideas have come to fruition and have made a lot of money. You should seriously research this and see if you can find a way of making a product.
2. Your username is quite apt.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i put my wife's secret on my chode, unbeknownst to her.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This guy has 3 posts.... ALL 3 only about how stinky his balls are.

The best part is he comes back to us 9 months later to give his feedback. I love it.

Superfluous Man

Reaction score
What makes a guy say "i think I'll go back to SF after 9 months and share my thoughts about sweaty nuts with them"?

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kris
The absolute BEST product for crotch odor is Tiger Balm. Try it- you won't regret it.

**** you I was drinking my orange juice then i spat it out all over my laptop then i choked on my orange juice.

fir3fox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
This guy has 3 posts.... ALL 3 only about how stinky his balls are. The best part is he comes back to us 9 months later to give his feedback. I love it.
THIS.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads