• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Good news. 33 sounds like the right call.

PS the 24 oz naked&famous which I actually wore a size up from my normal weird guy size actually were near impossible to button up. I actually hurt my fingers trying to do it. Beeeeefy.

reprehensible

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Good news. 33 sounds like the right call.

PS the 24 oz naked&famous which I actually wore a size up from my normal weird guy size actually were near impossible to button up. I actually hurt my fingers trying to do it. Beeeeefy.

I got 34s, and we're very similar sizes (I'm also 6'2" 185-ish). I find the 34s to be pretty perfect for me. Down one more would be fine in the actual waist, but would constrict the rise a bit, and the area like two or three inches below the waist seems like it would be awfully tight. That's just speaking for myself; your proportions could easily be different.

I don't have any good jeans for a direct comparison. I have 34 APC NSs, which are billowy and relaxed-fit on me. I don't need to unbutton them to put them on and off. So I'm pretty sure I'd get 32s if I was buying them now.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
My black 32 ns are a little baggy on me but I actually like the fit. I think I need 31 in indigos if they ever come off galactic backorder.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^I get them at employee price at a friend's shop so waiting for them to restock so that's a good sign.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
How's the stretching on them? I definitely don't want them to be too roomy.

Jet there are 32 NS indigo available everywhere. I could get you a pair here but why bother, Context just restocked them too.

Skulls don't really stretch much. Takes a long time for them to stretch too.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I think I'm going to add a few more things to my b&s thread that I may sell, 31 rescues, stephan schneider navy jersey/fleece jacket with snaps, ervell fair isle, ervell red shawlcollar pullover and possibly my olive Y's duffle bag with orange red lining. Really hard deciding if I want to sell some of this stuff, not sure what to do
musicboohoo[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads